Patrick

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 pm
by kabukiman
A man starts knocking the window of the car
-Senõr? Can I speak to you?-he is probably mexican

Re: Patrick

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 am
by Mr. Handy
"Yes?" says Patrick, though he keeps the window rolled up and his hand never goes far from his Glock. "What is this about?"

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 am
by kabukiman
-Do you want to buy good stuff? Nothing of chemicals, but true natural things? We cultivate the best marijuana. This won't blow your mind or poison you blood.

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 am
by Mr. Handy
"No thanks, man," says Patrick. "I'm driving, and I don't want to slow my reflexes."

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 am
by kabukiman
-Really? But marijuana is cheap! You won't find any better. Or maybe some tequilla?

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 am
by Mr. Handy
"Sorry, maybe another time," says Patrick with a shrug. "Like I said, I'm the designated driver. Say, you must know a lot about what goes on in this neighborhood. Anything interesting happening lately?"

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 pm
by kabukiman
-Well, nothing of special. Everyday lot's of cars came here to make some races. The gang is pretty ok. They don't bother us, we don't bother them, and we ocasionally sell stuff to some lost client. And since the police don't come here, everybody is happy.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm
by Mr. Handy
"Has anyone from outside the neighborhood come by recently to do business with the gang?" asks Patrick.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm
by kabukiman
-I don't know. Lot's of cars come everyday. Sometimes some of the gang leave the place and return in the same day. By we don't ask questions.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
by Mr. Handy
"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," says Patrick. "Please, tell me about the races. They sound interesting."

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:21 am
by kabukiman
-Well, it's just races. Some rich and spoilded kids appear, they gamble about the winners and ocasionally they shoot themselves.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am
by Mr. Handy
"Oh, I was hoping it was something cooler," says Patrick. "I love cars and play a lot of virtual racing games. I'm a pretty good driver, but I've never tried racing for real. These kids sound like amateurs. Are any of them really good?"

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 am
by kabukiman
-Well, they are not professionals, and most of them hardly know how to drive, but a couple of them is ok.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
"I could probably race rings around them, then," says Patrick. "If I had a good enough car, that is. This one's okay for getting around, but it's no race car. What kinds of cars do these kids race? Probably expensive ones by the sound of things."

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 pm
by kabukiman
-All kind of cars. Some bring ferrari's and lamborgini, but seem to forget that this isn't a pave road where you may done 200 miles; you will probably break the car or have an accident. And there are a lot of accidents, Trauma Team is always busy here. Good driving is probably better than a good car.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:46 pm
by Mr. Handy
"I thought they'd use cars like that," says Patrick. "The Lamborghini is one of the finest racing machines there is. With the amount of accidents they have, though, I wouldn't want to risk a valuable car like that in the race - not to mention my own neck. You're right, it would be better to use a cheap but well-built car, as long as you're a good enough driver."

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 am
by kabukiman
-So, are you buying anything?

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm
by Mr. Handy
"No, thank you," says Patrick. "Maybe another time."

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 pm
by kabukiman
-Hijo da la puta! Gringo de mierda!
He leaves the car. You don't understand his words, but you can see he is really mad at you.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:08 am
by Mr. Handy
"Hold on a minute!" calls Patrick. He doesn't understand Spanish, but he can tell by the man's tone that he's furious, and he doesn't want any trouble for him or his friends. "You know, I think I will buy a bottle of tequila after all. I can always drink it at home, or give it to a friend."

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am
by kabukiman
The man suddenly smiles at you.
-A very good decision sir! 5 dollars for a bootle of excelent tequila!

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm
by Mr. Handy
"That's a good price," says Patrick. He takes a five-dollar bill out of his pocket and rolls down the window partway to make the purchase.

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 am
by kabukiman
He give you a bottle and receive the money.
-So sir, do you want any other thing?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 am
by Mr. Handy
"Not right now, but thank you," says Patrick. "If I like the tequila, maybe I'll come back and buy some more another time. And my friends might want to buy something when they get back." He rolls the window back up.

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 am
by kabukiman
Your phone starts ringing. You see Rubix face.

"Yo, Pat! You havin' fun staring at the pretty crops? We have been, er, 'invited' to a little race to win the chance for the privilege of buying some non-racing related drugs. Vee and I are up for it - but we kinda need you and the car.. Ya there?"

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:56 am
by Mr. Handy
"Yeah, I'm there," replies Patrick. "Just tell me where to go." He puts the bottle of tequila away in the glove box and prepares to pull out once he gets directions.

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 pm
by kabukiman
Return to everyone threads.