Here we can discuss about everyting.

Re: OOC

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:26 pm
by kabukiman
The jobs and specific skills.

Solo:
Skills: handgun, rifle, demolition, spot hidden, knife, 1 other weapon

Runner:
Skills: computer, 2 programming language, system knowledge, library use, spot hidden, cyberdeck design

Tech
Skills: basic tech, cyberdeck design, library use, electronics, weaponsmith, mechanic repair, pick lock

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:34 am
by Mr. Handy
Usually there are eight occupational skills for each profession in the regular rules, though this does vary a little, and many professions allow one of those skills to be freely chosen (as long as it makes sense). Since the solo only has six skills listed, you might want to add at least one skill to that (either another weapon of the player's choice, or perhaps the choice of a personal attack skill or Martial Arts), and then possibly an additional chosen specialty skill for some or all of the occupations. It might also make sense for a tech to have Electrical Repair as an occupational skill. You may also want to come up with a skill list for fixers, in case someone else wants to play.

For the skills that aren't part of the regular character sheet, what are their starting levels and how might each one be used? I'm guessing programming languages start at 1% just like spoken/written ones, but which languages are available and how are they used in the game world? Demolition, System Knowledge, Cyberdeck Design, Basic Tech, and Weaponsmith aren't listed on the modern character sheets either. Pick Lock is probably the same as Locksmith.

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:27 am
by kabukiman
Thanks for the advices.

Well, I have decide it would be easier to only have 3 languages: one for the net (I call it Cybernet ++), another to AI (Bio-Basic) and finally another to create all kind of generic programms (NewJava).
Cybernet is to create all kind of programmes in the net: virus, antivirus, sites, improving programmes, etc. But since those are hard works, one sucess isn't enouth to create one programme, it is necessary severals sucesses... and time. So no chance of creating ex nihilo a virus to attack a data base.
To create an AI it's even more dificult: besides all those things, it is necessary real big computers (it means no normal player can create on in it's own a true AI). But it can create programmes to simple robots (or virus to them).
New java is to all kind of aplications: small databases, to make calculum, etc (so if you want to falsify the contability of a corporation you use NewJava).
System knowledge is a kind of library search/history in the net: where vto find any information, site, to know what kind of protection has a database.
To actually make an hack, you use the computer skill (and must of the net fight).

Weaponsmith is to repair, and improve weapons.
Basic tech is a kind of "fast talk" of repairings: it help to fix in a couple of minutes some machines. But don't expect to repair a car to make a long trip, to that it is necessary mechanical repair.

Demolition, System Knowledge, Cyberdeck Design and Weaponsmith, all start with 01%. Basic tech starts with 20%. All the skills listed here that existe in the rules start with the same percentage as in the book, new skills start with 01%, unless I say otherwise.

Ok, a new try:

Solo:
Skills: handgun, rifle, demolition, spot hidden, knife, 1 other weapon, weaponsmith, a marcial art

Tech
Skills: basic tech, cyberdeck design, library use, electronics, weaponsmith, mechanic repair, pick lock, electric repair

The runner stays the same.
As soon as possible, I will post the fixer skills

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:40 am
by Mr. Handy
Okay, thanks. I'll probably have time to roll up my character this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't have time tonight. Someone broke into my apartment while I was at work today and stole a bunch of my games (including Bioshock :cry: ) and a lot of coins. Whoever it was was very sloppy and left behind all kinds of evidence, and completely missed most of the good stuff.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 pm
by kabukiman
That's very bad! But to steal games and leave evidences? It must be really an amateur or someone you know... I hope the police catch him quickly.
How is bioshock? I have the demo, but I haven't installed yet.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 pm
by Mr. Handy
It was probably a crack addict who stole the games to sell them to buy drugs. I doubt it was someone I know, but whoever it was sure was an amateur. Plenty of usable fingerprints were left behind, along with the hammer that was used to force open the lock. Thanks, and the police may have already caught him. The officer who came by said that someone was arrested for burglary just a couple of blocks away, and it could be the same person. I don't know how Bioshock is, as it was stolen before I had a chance to play it. Most of the games I bought in the last two years were taken, though some of the ones I most wanted to keep weren't. Most of the others can probably be bought again (many for less than I originally paid) with little difficulty if the stolen ones aren't recovered. Luckily all of my older games were left here, as a lot of them would be very difficult to find again.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm
by kabukiman
Different realities. Our addicted only steal persons and cars, never houses (those who steal houses are usually professionals), it's too complicated (and we have only heroine addicted, not crack).
Mr Handy, Tangerine and Mi-Go Agent: you can create the characters with the caracteristics and skills (leave the equipment for a further discussion) and send me by pm.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Really different reality, because when you said "steal houses", I thought, "Wow, they must be really aggressive to steal your house," before I realized it was an expression. And if you think cocaine is bad, you should learn about meth.

I don't actually own a copy of the CoC rulebook, and since I'm travelling now, I don't have access to the one I usually use. I have the Quick Start rules, but I forget how to work in character classes and skill points.

Also, I think it would be reasonable to switch "rifle" with "advanced crossbow" for my solo. This would actually be something of a disadvantage, since he wouldn't be skilled at using weapons dropped by foes. The one other weapon will skill probably be an axe, for somme real l33t hacking.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:37 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Some links to give you a good idea what I'm thinking about for equipment (actually, I'm still deciding between crossbow and compound bow):

http://www.cabelas.com/story-123/hovey_ ... sbow.shtml

http://www.cabelas.com/story-12/carlson ... e/53.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbows

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_bow

A good list with pictures of what modern bows look like (I don't hunt, I just use Google):
http://www.huntingnet.com/articles/arti ... ticles_id=

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 pm
by Mr. Handy
You get EDU x 20 occupational skill points (not EDU x 15 as it says in the Quick Start rules), and INT x 10 hobby skill points. Occupational skill points can only be used for the skills that are listed for your profession (solo). The "other weapon" is your choice, so you'd probably want that to be the axe. The base skill for axe is 20%, so any points you put in the skill would add to that. Base levels for the other skills are: Handgun 20%, Rifle 25%, Demolition 01%, Spot Hidden 25%, Knife 25%, Weaponsmith 01%, and Martial Arts 01%. Crossbows aren't listed in the weapons table, so it's up to the Keeper what the base skill level is for it. Crossbows are easier to use without training than bows (which have a base of 01%); I'd think it should start at 20%, the same as for a handgun. Your hobby skill points can be used for any skills at all; you could even use them to increase your occupational skills further if you want.

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 am
by Tangerine
Sorry to hear about the misappropriation of your stuff, Mr Handy! Have the police got back to you about the stolen items?

I'll PM you my basic character in a couple of days, Kabukiman- been doing Christmas shopping and packing as I'm flying up to Queensland tonight for a holiday for two and a half weeks. I have access to internet the whole time (assuming my laptop doesn't combust or anything), though the second week I might only be able to post once or twice every couple of days.

As for my techie, do I have a skill spot left for Martial arts? :D

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 pm
by kabukiman
Well, next days will be pretty complicated to me, I will have family in my home, so I won't be able to be of any help.
Tangerine, you can use the hobby skills for martial art (any martial art). I guess crossbow can have 20%; i have in the real world tried a bow and was a total failure, but with javelins and and crossbow I was ok without any prior training. You only need some strenght to reload it (but for your character it won't be a problem).

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, Tangerine. I've called the detective assigned to the case a few times on Saturday, but he was out working on cases. I left a message and my number for him to call me back, but he hasn't yet.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:58 am
by Tangerine
I've cobbled a rushed character together, including a crazily angsty past, in between family arriving and dinner preparations - I'll PM it to you momentarily, Kabukiman. I'm not sure about the skills or whatnot at the moment.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:52 am
by kabukiman
This will be probably my last message for the next 2 days, since I will have lot's of visits. Merry christmas for all of you!

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 am
by Tangerine
Indeed! Merry Christmas to everyone (post-christmas... <_< >_> )

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am
by kabukiman
Ok, Mr Handy and Tangerine, you both can choose to have 2 chips of skills in the following conditions:
2 chips level 1 (30%) of any skills (this value is not cumulative with your knowledge, so if your character as a skill with 10% and the chip with 30% he will still only know 30%) or:
1 chip level 1 (30%) and 1 chip level 2 (20%) of the same knowledge that is cumulative with chip level 1 (so 30%+20%=50%). No chip of level 3 exist.
Any doubt, just ask.

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm
by kabukiman
Happy new year for all of you!

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
May the Stars Be Right!

By the way, I noticed a few things looking at our characters. First of all, we all had different ideas about how bleak the Cyberpunk world was, with Patrick Lee being pretty optimistic, myself being about halfway, and Delaney tinging his view in a slightly post-apocalyptic manner. Secondly, Patrick has a sort of all-phone (and a net link, which strikes me as slightly redundant). I assumed everyone would have something like that, or else the game wouldn't really be Cyberpunk. So what I'm really saying is...shouldn't I have one?

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 am
by Mr. Handy
Happy New Year! Of course, it's still 2008 here for almost four more hours.

For my skill chips I'll take a level 1 in the programming language Bio-Basic and the other level 1 in Martial Arts (Tai Chi Chuan).

By the way, Tangerine, I wasn't sure if you were aware that Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 4 is starting soon. The character sheets went up on Saturday, so you might want to choose your characters. There are still a lot left to pick from.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:19 am
by Tangerine
I'm back! Sorry for no-postings - there was an internet Cafe at Woodford, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the music and the food (oh gawd, the FOOD)! Plus it cost money, and that would mean I'd miss out on another orgasmic chocolate-filled doughnut or the best damn Thai noodles in the world... Incidentally, Mr Handy, there were three morning workshops on Tai Ch'i Chuan at Woodford- awesome!

Anyway, I'd prefer to grab me a Level 1 Chip in Language (NewJava) (30%) and another for Drive Auto (50%), assuming I can add to the basic 20% for that skill.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:26 am
by Mr. Handy
Welcome back! You made the right call spending your money on the food! :)

Kabukiman said that you can't add to the base skill. The chip would give you 30% instead of whatever the base skill is, so that would only give you Drive Auto at 30% instead of 20%. You should probably pick a different one in that case. You can get 50% in a single skill if you get the level 1 and 2 chips for it.

I've never learned Tai Chi Chuan myself. I first heard about it in an interactive gamebook in the 1980's, the first one in the Sniper! series published by TSR. The character you play uses it to good effect, and not just in combat. He also engages in a sort of verbal form of it to manipulate other people.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 am
by Tangerine
Ah whoops - I read that as it wouldn't accumulate on points added (only). Coolio - if that's the case, I'll swap Auto for Good old Bargain.

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 am
by kabukiman
"Secondly, Patrick has a sort of all-phone (and a net link, which strikes me as slightly redundant). I assumed everyone would have something like that, or else the game wouldn't really be Cyberpunk. So what I'm really saying is...shouldn't I have one?"
Actually, no. The all-phone is a small device that can be used as Tv/radio, etc (you can have on of those if you want); the net link is incorporated in his own body, so he may emerge in the Net in a faster way, in any place he wants (and not forced to seek a lace with a modem). Not everyone accepts to have lot's of wired and plugs in it's body. When a person who doesn't have those devices, want's to enter in the net (and not just seeying like we do in our time from a screen), it uses a kind of helmet, that is very slow (speed -4), but since all they want is see legal information, the speed is not vital; for a true runner, it would be suicide.
About the different visions, well, I think it's very realistic of having characters who have such different perspectives.
Mr Handy is correct about the skills.
And my first day of the year was spent in bed with stomach problems (I eated Indian food and then payed the price...).

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 am
by Tangerine
Is that helmet a tin-foil one, by any chance?

"Ug access 'net now." - puts on foil helmet.

Waits.

"Aaaany moment now..."

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 pm
by Tangerine
Is Channel 54 just an info-related topic, or a place to start? I'm guessing a living-room type scene if it's the beginning.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:47 pm
by kabukiman
It's just a info-related topic. It will give you a feeling of the universe, and ocasionally some useful information (to understand that there is a real universe outside and not a void).

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 am
by Tangerine
Wait - what? :P

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm
by zielonobrody
hey kabukiman! I can see your English has greatly improved in the last few months since we finished LA Skinner. Good job on that! Sorry to barge in on your game :) good luck guys'n'gals :)

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm
by kabukiman
"Wait - what? :P"
Well, in real world you heard news about what happens in politics, sports, so I have decide to imitate that.

Thanks! Nothing that a good dictionary doesn't help. And feel free to lurk, it's good to have audience.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:38 am
by Tangerine
I'm not sure what equipment I've got - or what genre-specific gear a techie would have. I should probably organise that with you, Kabukiman, before I find I forgot to bring a gun (or my pants!)

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm
by kabukiman
I have already included the material in you sheet. 1 Pistol, night googles, and the cyber-equipement

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 pm
by welsh
I always thought pandora's box was a sexual reference.

I mean I know the mythological story, but... really... its about sex right?

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 am
by kabukiman
You can see with different perspectives. There are lot's of books about the subject (loss of paradise like with the story of the fruit in Genesis, the guilty of women, a mysogenist story from homossexuals/machos, etc, etc), but the ancient greeks were probably thinking in something more simple. Well, if you get a girlfriend/wife/any serious relationship, you lose a lot of good things in life. But you earn safe and regular sex. Thats the problems of alegoria, you can use to whateaver you want.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Pandora's Box has always had nuclear connotations to me, not to mention the obvious Mythos relevance (Don't open the box of horrors! But the horrors also hold hope...)

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 am
by kabukiman
See? That's the beauty of greek mythology, it can be use to anything.

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:51 am
by Tangerine
Including a functional sandwich maker!

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 pm
by kabukiman
This weekend I'm in a small trip with my family and should only return monday.

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm
by kabukiman
What do you think of the campaign for now? To slow/fast, thrilling/boring?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:17 pm
by Mr. Handy
I like it so far. The pace of the game is fine, and the race was a lot of fun with the right level of excitement.

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:37 am
by kabukiman
Mr Handy, could you please create the subforum of chapter 2?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 am
by Mr. Handy
Done!

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm
by kabukiman
Time of the xp. You both receive 5 xp to spend in any skill(s) you want.

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm putting the 5 points in System Knowledge, raising it to 66%.

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm
by Mr. Handy
Am I allowed to go back and read all of the Chapter 1 threads (or parts of threads) that I wasn't involved in, or do I need to wait for the end of the whole game?

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 am
by kabukiman
If Vance agreed, yes you can. About Rubix, I'l let you, since I'm npc him anyway.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Vance agrees.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am
by Mr. Handy
Kabukiman, you might be interested to know that the Portuguese magazine BGamer has free copies of Fallout 1 and 2 in issue 133. See this link. These games are classics with excellent gameplay. While the graphics might not be the most modern, it won't matter at all. In fact, you might find you enjoy them more than Fallout 3, though I still haven't played Fallout 3 myself.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 am
by kabukiman
Already bought them last week :D ! But thanks anyway, ;) and they were incredible cheap, 4,99 for both the games and the magazine!

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 am
by Mr. Handy
You're welcome! That's much less than I originally paid for them, even when converted to U.S. dollars - and even what I paid is a bargain considering the depth and enjoyability of Fallout 1 and 2. Have fun! 8-) And good luck keeping Dogmeat alive! ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 am
by kabukiman
I have bad news. I have an insane amount of work to do this week. And next week, I'm in hollidays in Holand, with no acess to net. I'l be out after to Belgium, so I will only have acess to the net in a regular way, after 20 of september. I'm very sorry.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 am
by kabukiman
We are back to business!

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm
by kabukiman
I will be out until day 27 for hollidays. So I wish you all a merry christmas!

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 pm
by kabukiman
Sorry guys, I had a visit in the dentist, had some problems, and feel dizzy, so I'm a bit erratic in coming to the net.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 am
by kabukiman
For the rest of the week I'm out in work. I should be back again only monday.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:18 am
by kabukiman
I will be out in holidays this week, should resume next monday.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm
by Mr. Handy
Do you have PayPal? I just recently opened a PayPal account, and I could use that to finally pay you for Broken Sword 4. If you don't, signing up for an account there is free.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am
by kabukiman
I have. How we do that?

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am
by Mr. Handy
All I need is the email address you used to sign up for PayPal, and I can send you the payment through PayPal. If it's the same email address you used to register at Play@Yog-Sothoth, I can already get it. Other than that, I just need the amount. I can even make the payment in Euros instead of U.S. dollars, as it can convert currencies for you.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm
by Dave Syrinx
OK, as noted in the other thread you were looking for an extra player. You still are?

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:14 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Btw. did I send you the files on Pandora´s box I found for my almostlostwebs ?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Pandora's Box draws heavily on concepts from Delta Green, Delta Green COUNTDOWN, Delta Green Eyes Only Vol. III: Project Rainbow. Although it also draws on a wide variety of other sources from conspiracy theory, science fiction and history, the author recommends that Keepers intending to use Pandora's Box in their games have some familiarity with the Delta Green products listed above.

The field of Parapsychology has many challenges to overcome before it is accepted by the scientific community. Incredulous claims backed up by spurious research, biased statistical manipulation, and a subject matter hostile to repeatable experimentation all push the study of psychic powers to the fringes of science. Although there is not a single generally accepted overall theory to explain psychic phenomena, the Koestler Parapsychology Unit at the University of Edinburgh lists the major avenues of exploration threading their way through modern Paraphysics.

These theoretical models touch upon the origin of consciousness and hint at an underlying interaction between all things. For example, the Teleological Model of Psi postulates that Psi results from the manipulation of probabilities as the mind swims through infinite parallel universes, and the Quantum Mechanical Theory of Psi describes the human brain as a "complex superposition of waves." They all point towards a hidden order to the universe.

Electromagnetic theories about PSI state that there is a form of radiation involved in the phenomenon, and that it may involve the Earth's magnetic field to a large extent. In paraphysics, everything is inter-related and subjectivity becomes meaningless when the thoughts and emotions of supposedly impartial observers affect experimentation in a dramatic and significant fashion.

Psychic abilities have been a part of the world of Delta Green since the publication of COUNTDOWN. It can also be argued that many of the hypergeometrical formulae (magic spells) contained in the many tomes of the Mythos awaken powers hidden in the depths of the human mind. The Mythos has many suggestions of astonishing mental powers: the surreal abilities of the Kn'Yan, the strange perceptions unlocked by the Tillinghast Resonator, and the mild scratching at the surface of reality by mediums and psychics who are half-charlatan and half-oracle.

Furthermore, there are many organizations devoted to PSI in the conspiracy-laden literature of Delta Green. PISCES has had a long history with the "occulted secret service". The british scour the world for more talents, despite the risk of exposure such individuals present to the Insects from Shaggai. The Greys direct OUTLOOK in bizarre mental experimentation, possibly to force psychic powers to manifest under conditions of incredible psychological stress. New-Age Mi-Go influenced organizations such as the Enolsis Foundation, the Church of Scientology, and other pseudo-religious UFO cults undoubtedly explore hidden powers of the mind. Finally, it is a safe assumption that at some of the many and varied front organizations of the Cult of Transcendence delve into psychic abilities.

So far, the very real psychic research programs carried out by the Soviet Union and the United States have not been examined with an eye towards the Mythos. Other sources, such as Conspiracy-X and Dark Matter have made attempts to focus on the subject from a gaming perpsective. However, as far as Delta Green is concerned, the secrets of the American STARGATE remote viewing program, and the massive scale of the Soviet-era psychic warfare establishment have been well kept.

This is about to change.

In the decade following the official disbanding of Delta Green by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1970, the newly forged outlaw conspiracy faced a tremendous danger to the world. The Soviet Union appeared to be able to produce operatives with startling and revolutionary psychic powers, seemingly at will. Delta Green became convinced that the manufacture of these paranormal "human weapons", whose powers were as dangerous to themselves as they were to their targets, was related to the Mythos they had been fighting for decades.

The cowboy renegades of Delta Green were correct. During the 1950's and 1960's the Soviet Union had been engaged in an aggressive program of psychic research. The Soviet Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medical and Biological Research pursued many minor psychic talents, and found ways to drastically increase their meager abilities. The KGB applied psychic discoveries such as remote viewing to penetrate western secret projects like Majestic-12 and PISCES.For a few brief years during the Cold War, the Soviet Union maintained supremacy in the Astral Theatre of Conflict.

However, the enormous threat the Soviet Academy of Sciences unleashed with their psychic research has never been revealed, even to the current rank and file agents of Delta Green. What the Soviet Union produced was of vast scope, it revealed infinite dimensions of corruption and inflicted a permanent pollution upon reality itself. They had opened a Pandora's Box of suffering, pouring a stream of agony into the world. This industrial-age iteration of otherworldly terror originated within Nazi Germany, in the secret researches of an amoral scientist named Dr. Williem Eisenbien.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 am
by Mr. Handy
I'd like to continue this game. It was put on hold when I was the only player remaining (the others had disappeared). Kabukiman said he would try to recruit more players for Escape from Innsmouth, which I'd like to resume playing even more, once he finishes Servants of Chaos (we're almost done). He might not want to run two games at once, and I'm not sure which one he'd prefer to continue first if he only wants to run one at a time.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:11 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Noted. Cheers!

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:00 am
by kabukiman
Hi! Sorry for not having posted before. I'm been very busy, and as Mr Handy said, I will resume the game as soon as I finish servants of chaos. I have been very busy, so I can only be the keeper of one game at the time- I prefer to have regular sessions, than many games and not be able to keep the pace. Insmouth is a longer game, Pandora box is smaller, so probably it's best that we start by this if you both agreed.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 am
by Dave Syrinx
Sure, what parts of the previous chapters do I need to read up on, or do I enter blind?
I´m all for starting/finishing this box of horrific events.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:14 pm
by kabukiman
That depends. Do you prefer to take one of the PC that were abandoned, or create a new fresh? If you take one of the abandoned you will have to read the story, but it will e easier to enter the story.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Hook me up with Charles Vance. I´ll read up on the story over the day and will PM you tonight on where to take this.
These are the goggles Charles just crafted to appear more out-of-flux with reality.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:41 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Hi guys!

First some comments on the game so far.
The first chapter felt dystopic and had a flair of Car Wars - which I hadn´t anticipated :D
The second chapter made a 180 turn and was an entity of its own. Like a dream. I guess Vance is anticipating that he´s hooked up to a tech-berth anytime soon...

Arctic adventures in RL!

How much did they drink the other day? And is this the effects of the E*G*G* S*H*E*L*L drug?!

I´m ready to lock and load!

/Dave

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 am
by Mr. Handy
Continuing with this adventure once Servants of Chaos is finished sounds good to me. Once this is done, I do hope to continue Escape from Innsmouth.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 am
by Dave Syrinx
OK, I´ll hold and will be working on my Blade Runner adaptation for CoC and a Vietnam scenario.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 am
by kabukiman
Ok, it's agreed then. As soon as Servants of chaos finish, we continue with this one.
I'm glad you liked. The 3 and 4º chapter will be completly different too.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 pm
by kabukiman
Servant of chaos is officially finished, so we can restart this game by friday, if you all agreed.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Well done on finishing SOC, Fabs!
Looking forward to Friday.
/Dave

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:44 am
by Mr. Handy
Friday sounds good to me too!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 am
by kabukiman
Guys, I won't be able to post for the next few days, so I wish you a Merry Christmas to both of you and your families!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:15 pm
by Dave Syrinx
The same to you, Fabiano. Jonathan, to you to. Enjoy Christmas and the snow - hopefully.

/Dave

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 am
by Mr. Handy
Merry Christmas to you both as well! Doesn't look like I'll be getting any snow, though.

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 am
by kabukiman
I hope you had a good christmas. It didn't snow in my city, but we we had cold and a nice sun.

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm not sure if you saw on the other boards, but Syrinx is dropping out of all of the games he's playing, which would include this one. This means I'm the only player at the moment.

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm
by kabukiman
Yeah, he sent me a message. We are practically finishing this scenario, and then I'l try to get another player.

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 pm
by kabukiman
So, the scenario is finished. We will wait until we find another player.

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 am
by Mr. Handy
All right, I'll be ready when you are.

You should probably advertise in Existing Games Looking for Players.