Luke and Felix

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: Luke and Felix

Post by kabukiman »

-Acht! The boys haven't a betterr look either. Not that I aprreciate boys.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

Luke laughs at this. He notes Bruno and Alyssa in the bar and smiles slyly to the bartender. "Well in that case, I think we need to keep an eye on this one least the fish boys get her, eh?"

He turns back to the bartender, "You know, I am amazed that they didn't bring any girls over from, where ever the hell they come from. Girls for the islands are supposed to be... ah.... more morally liberal? I'm a sailor myself, and I can tell you many stories about the girls for the islands. Let's just say that there are many round eyed sailors who married some tropical girl!"

"So.. what's with this town then? I mean, you've got a decent bar but the town... whew. It looks worse than a ripe dog that's been plowed under by a truck. I mean this place seems virtually dead and buried or at least on its last legs. What keeps you here, Mac? I mean, you got to be able to do better business in a more popular town than this?"
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Oh-Oh! New clients! And a prretty girrl! This is my lucky day. About yourr question: I like the quiet city. There weher too many prroblems with bootlegangerrs shooting themselves and everyone making threats to the bar owners if they didn't buy the stuff they wanted. So I told me myself: enouth! I'm going to a quiet place. And now I'mtaking carre of those 2.

He leaves and then goes to Allyssa and Bruno:
-Those the preety couple wants anything?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Why, thank you," says Alyssa with a smile. "I could do with a bite to eat. Do you have anything on the menu besides seafood?" Just the thought of fish makes her a little nauseous. "And to drink I'd like some coffee, please. It's too early in the day for anything harder." She doesn't expect much from this establishment's coffee, other than to help awaken and refresh her after having not slept much the night before.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-We have brread fraulein. And I have some jelly I use forr me. I neverr serve it for anyone, but I will make an exception forr you. And herr wants?
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke watches them discuss mattes, pays his bill and gestures to Felix that they are leaving. With the bartender occupied, Luke gives Bruno a nod that indicates he's going to walk around and check out the docks. Once outside, they begin to walk towards the docks.

Inside the establishment, Bruno watches as Luke and Felix depart and smiles at the man, "Coffee please."

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Yes sir! I'l bring it now.

Alyssa and Olsen may return to their thread.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Still in the town, some time before you get to the boat, you see a police agent looking at you (a local by his hugly look), but he doesn't follow you.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Felix and Luke take their time and drive to the nearby town, watching to see if they are followed and careful to identify any outskirt buildings that they might use as a a base before the proposed raid.

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

The outskirts of Innsmouth are full of ruined houses. Then, it's only a swampy landscape, until you see more houses. Those are poor houses, but not ruined; the persons who live there keep their houses properly.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke will pull over if he sees anyone outside and ask about the town of Innsmouth, perhaps gain some local information.

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

You see a house with a kid playing with a chicken (the bird, not a girl).
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke pulls up close to the boy's yard. Assuming the kid doesn't look like he's got the taint. "Hey kid. I'm kind of lost. Can I get some directions from ya?"

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

The kind is afraid looking at you (and he have a normal look).
-Y-yes, sir, what do you want to know?
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke nods, "Well kid, we're kind of lost. I guess we could go through Innsmouth, but that place gives me the creeps. Things look kind of fishy in their, if you get my meaning. We're kind of trying to figure the roads around here, or maybe if there is a place we might here that might rent us a room for the night."

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Don't go to Innsmouth! It's a bad place! Come, I'l take you to dady.
He walks ans calls:
-Dad, there are some strangers here.
A man appears. He must be about 35, stronguely built, and look suspicious to you.
-How can I help you stranger?
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke nods. "My name's Luke and this is one of my crew, Felix. We're driving nearby and were just asking your son about the neighborhood. We're trying to go around Innsmouth, as I don't like the look of the place or the people, if you get my meaning. Something fishy about the whole set up. So any advice you can offer, I'd appreciate."

Luke offers the man a hand shake.

"My crew and I usually don't work in these parts. We're currently anchored in Arkham, but usually work out of Boston and New York. We do salvage mostly, some charter work. That said, I'm a little worried about Innsmouth." Luke tries to get a sense of the man, if he can be trusted with more info.

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

He seems a bit relieved.
-Salvage, hem? Well, I don't doubt that Innsmouth has lot's of ships waiting for you in the bottom of the ocean, but nobody in its sane mind would go there. They are strange and evil. Lot's of people who go there vanish. And they don't worship the god God, but some strange pagan thing. Avoid the place! I'l tell you the road to avoid it
He gives you the info to go around Innsmouth.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Luke nods, taking in the information, then he sighs. "To be honest, I would avoid it if I could, but I got more than business in the neighborhood. One of my crew has gone missing and it seems that those fish head freaks have abducted him. Something to do with a knife he had. You know sailors, they pick up these odd trinckets from all over the world and sometimes they have a special meaning. They are holding him town, but we're not sure where. And the more we look, the more we draw attention to ourselves. I have a bad feeling they plan to use him as some kind of sacrifice. Can you help in anyway? Even if its only to allow us to use your barn for the night?"

- Anonymous Cannibal
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-They have taken one of you crew? Then he will be surely sacrified tomorrow. We hear some chants in nights like tomorow-don't ask me how it is possible at this distance, it must be the wind- and then somes screams. You can stay this night, but there isn't anything else I can do for you.

Return to “Innsmouth”