Alyssa

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Re: Alyssa

Post by kabukiman »

-Wait, what are you talking about? Slow down a bit! Ceremony? You mean there is really a cult there? I had heard some rumours of something funny, but nothing like that. Could you explain me the details?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Alyssa takes a breath and slows down, the rush of excitement and urgency draining away from her. "Yes, I'm afraid it's all true, sir," she says. She slowly goes over the details of what she has learned. "These papers from the Innsmouth Courier have a lot more information, but it takes hours to read them. They're quite disturbing too." She shivers in spite of herself. "The parts at the end...well, you'll see when you get there, but they were written by a terrified man whose friends were just murdered. It shouldn't be any wonder that he describes the killers as monsters, especially considering the way a lot of people in Innsmouth look. If you want to know more about what's been going on in Innsmouth recently, Hanna knows a good deal. She's lived there all her life."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-I wouldn't call them monsters. More deformed. I remember several persons when I was younger that started to change. The eyes get bigger and bigger, they lose the hair and the skin get scally. It's some kind of disease, until they die, usually before getting to the 40's. And there is the cult. They control the town. Some are members of the cult, others are too afraid to fight it. And yes, they are dangerous, they kill those who meddle in their affairs. And ity's what happened to that sailor, he got that dagger and they kidnapped him. He somehow managed to escape to a room that is dificult to get him, but sooner or latter they will broke the door to the sacrifice.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"That's why I have to go back with his ship's crew tonight," adds Alyssa. "As far as Innsmouth is concerned, we've split town. They won't be expecting us to slip back in after it gets dark. We can rescue their man and be out of there before they even realize it."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Do not think about that! It's too dangerous to you to return there! I'l make a few calls and I'l try to settle things in another way!.
Your boss seem very concerned.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"But I need to get the story," insists Alyssa. "If we don't expose what's going on in Innsmouth, they'll be able to continue the horrible things they're doing there. And if we don't do that, I won't be safe in Arkham anyway. They've already proven they can snatch someone here, and they'll know who I am if they read our paper. Who are you planning to call, and what other way is there to settle this?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-I'm thinking to call someone from the goverment. With your testemony I'm sure they will make a proper investigation.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"That is a good idea," says Alyssa, "but investigations take time, and Manuel doesn't have much left. If we don't rescue him tonight, it'll be too late for him. His testimony will be even more powerful than mine, since these people kidnapped him, and so will Hanna's. She's witnessed far more than I have."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Then I'l go with you. It's some time since I was in the field, but I think I can still handle it.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Alyssa smiles. "I'm glad you're coming with us," she says. "Before we leave to meet the crew, we'll need to find a safe place for Hanna to stay. We'll also need to leave a message with someone to send in the cavalry if we're not back by dawn, just in case."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Don't worry about that I know a place she can stay for some day in security. I'l call a taxi and she will go to that adress. Then I'l make a couple of phones and we will go.

After some minutes, he finishes everything.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'll introduce you to the crew of the Larsen when we meet them," says Alyssa. She has taken the opportunity to develop the photographs she took in Innsmouth and to stock up on film while her boss made his preparations. "Anything else you can think of that we should bring with us before we go? Flashlights are a must, I think."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-I have one here, somewhere- you see him him opening a crate near his secretary. It's full of several things: old newspaper, food, a revolver and a flashlight.
-I'm ready, let's go.
Go to the group thread.

Return to “Arkham”