Page 1 of 1

IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe/Alicia/Raquel/Lara/Katarina)

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:19 am
by Mr. Handy
Z-Day - 5:52 PM Mountain Time - Prairie Militia Society Compound
In the movie studio-
Zoe lay beneath Jeff on the bed of the hotel room set, staring up at the ceiling. She tried not to wince as he slid one of her bra straps off her shoulder and nuzzled her neck and collarbone. He reached behind her back with his other hand and expertly undid the hook on her bra. Then he rose up on his knees and placed his hands on her hips while he straddled her, and she knew that time was running out. She saw a pair of tan legs slither through the opening in the ceiling, followed by the rest of Alicia Vargas. Alicia slid through the hole and dangled by her hands before dropping, but she landed badly and fell over on her side a short distance away, injured severely.

Alicia gritted her teeth and managed to stay awake for Zoe's sake, knowing that she wouldn't be able to rescue her friend - or herself - if she passed out now. She had landed with a thump. Jeff was just about to pull Zoe's panties over her hips when he heard the noise, and he whirled around to see her. "Get the hell off her, you pig!" snarled Alicia - in decent English. She stared daggers at him, horrified to see Zoe being assaulted.

Re: IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe Gallagher/Alicia Vargas)

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 pm
by Tabs
Zoe tries to shove Jeff away.
OOC,She intends to grab and use Jeff's rifle.

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,To push him off of you, you'll need to make a Resistance Table roll of your STR of 13 against his STR of 17. This gives you a 30% chance. If you get past him, you'll be able to grab the rifle this round. You would only get to go first in the following round if you actually fire it. Otherwise, he gets to act before you do.

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:53 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
30% is chancy,Lets see if she has an [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2008125/]idea[/url]; nope. How about throw 55%, and does she have a bonus because Jeff is distracted?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:01 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Throw would be useful if you had something to throw at [b]Jeff[/b], but you're not holding anything. If you want to actually throw him down, you'd need to successfully Grapple him first, which is even harder than shoving him off (Grapple has a 25% base skill, plus he'd have a chance to break it next round even if you succeed). The bonus you get for his distraction is that he gets no Dodge or Parry rolls this round if you manage to hit him. You can make an unarmed attack, but one hit almost certainly won't take him down and it won't get you any closer to the rifle.

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm
by Tabs
OOC,Throw - to throw something at something, yeah I realise now!
"Aaaargh!" gasps Zoe, when she sees Alicia fall.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"You're just full of surprises, aren't you, Alicia?" said Jeff, grinning at her.

"Leave her alone!" shouted Alicia. "Take me instead!"

Jeff climbed off of Zoe and stepped down from the bed. "A very tempting offer." He strode quickly over to her. "But who says I have to choose?" Before Alicia could regain her feet, Jeff was on top of her. He seized her roughly as he pressed her into the ground.

"No!" screamed Alicia. She tried to fight him off, but he was just too strong for her, and she couldn't slip free either. He had her pinned beneath him.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], it's your turn to act now. If you want to get the rifle this round, you can now that [b]Jeff[/b] has moved, but you'll only be able to go first in the following round if you fire it. If you do that, not only will it make a lot of noise, but you'll also run a huge risk. Your skill in Rifle is only 30% (the base skill is 25%, but in this game we've been allowing 30%), and if you miss you'd need to roll Luck to avoid hitting [b]Alicia[/b]. You may attack [b]Jeff[/b] this round only if you use an unarmed attack.

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am
by Tabs
Zoe makes a grab for the rifle.
OOC,She will use it as a large club 50%.

Re: IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe/Alicia/Raquel/Lara)

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:11 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
While Zoe scrambled from the bed over to the chair and snatched up the M-16, Jeff locked his lips over Alicia's, cutting her off in mid-scream. Then Zoe saw another pair of legs slide through the hole in the ceiling. They belonged to Raquel Orozco, who dropped through and tried to land on him with both feet. She missed badly, landing painfully on her side nearby. She was hurt quite badly, but the tough maid still had strength in her.

Jeff reacted in surprise when he saw Raquel drop in, breaking off from his kiss. He looked up in time to see Lara Voronova lowering herself through the hole in the ceiling and letting go, and he easily avioded her. She landed on the floor next to him on her feet with the agility a cat, unhurt. Jeff effortlessly hauled Alicia to her feet and trapped her in a hold, one arm across her throat. He sneered at the other women as he tightened his grip. "Don't try anything, or I'll snap her neck!" he barked. He jerked his chin toward the entrance. "You think I don't mean it, look over there. Zoe, girl, you better put my rifle back down this instant!"

"Don't do it..." moaned Alicia. "Save yourselves..." She looked over at the entrance, where she saw Mei Ling's corpse lying in a pool of blood and gore. One bullet hole was in her heart, and two were in her head. In spite of her friend's death and her desperate plight, she remained calm. Raquel swallowed, but did not break down. Lara almost lost it, but she kept it together as well.

Then the ground began to shake slightly. It was another mild tremor, like the ones they had felt earlier. In a few seconds it had passed.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], it's your turn to act. You don't need to roll Sanity for seeing the body, as you've seen it and rolled already. You may attack him by using the rifle as a large club if you wish (or by shooting, but remember the risk), but if you don't bring him down in one blow he'll have a chance to hurt and possibly kill [b]Alicia[/b]. You may make a knockout attempt, but you'll have to hit for at least 8 damage to have any chance. 8 damage has a 5% chance of causing a knockout. Every point of damage above that increases the chance by 5 percentiles, so if you do 12 damage you have a 25% chance. If you hit and cause enough damage, go ahead and roll 1d100 to see if it knocks him out automatically. If you do 9 or more damage, there's an additional chance it will knock [b]Jeff[/b] out anyway if he fails a CON x 5 roll. I'll roll for him if necessary. If you fire and miss, remember to roll Luck to make sure you don't hit [b]Alicia[/b] by mistake. You may fire a burst, which will give you +20 to your skill (for a total of 50%). If that hits, roll 1d3 to see how many bullets hit [b]Jeff[/b]. Each bullet does 2d8 damage. However, you must roll Luck if you hit with less than all 3 bullets, the same as if you missed, which could easily kill [b]Alicia[/b] (she's down to 5 HP). You may instead obey [b]Jeff[/b] and put the M-16 down without having to roll anything.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:05 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Jeff[/b] does get a chance to Dodge, by the way, even if you do hit.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 pm
by Tabs

Pointing the rifle at him, Zoe says, "Jeff, it is over. All this," she indicates the movie studio, "has finished. You and your sick friends have to put away their greasy c**ks. Now, surrender and we may leave you tied-up but unharmed, if not, I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!"

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"No, you won't," said Jeff, turning to face Zoe while holding Alicia in front of him like a shield. "You fire that gun, and Alicia's dead. Then my friends will hear the shooting and come to investigate, and then you'll be dead. I'm not an idiot. If I let her go, you'll kill me for certain. There's a few ways this can play out. The best way is if you put down the rifle and give up. Then you'll all get to live, and you won't be punished so badly. Or we could wait here like this until Deadeye and Ghost finish their dinner and come back here. If that happens, you can either surrender to them - and they won't be as nice as I will - or they'll shoot you. The third choice, and the worst one of all, is if you open fire. Then Alicia dies. Maybe I'll die too, but so will you once Deadeye and Ghost get here. I don't think you want to die, Zoe. If you did, you'd have fired already."

Raquel and Lara hustled over to stand behind Zoe, trembling with fear and rage. "Kill him!" hissed Lara.

"No!" said Raquel. "Please, we can't let him kill Alicia like he killed Mei Ling."
OOC,At this point if you want to attack [b]Jeff[/b] hand-to-hand he'll have a chance to kill [b]Alicia[/b] first. If you fire, you still get to go first.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 pm
by Tabs
"You obviously have no idea what life has been like here for us girls, but that is no surprise to me; if you understood we wouldn't be prisoners. I'm saying death holds no terror for me: no hope, no fear. The only question is: Do you want to die, Jeff?" Zoe moves toward Jeff and Alicia.
OOC,Zoe intends to fire at point blank range, unless Jeff gives in; if Jeff attempts to kill Alicia, she will fire.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Jeff backed away from Zoe, dragging Alicia with him. "Deadeye, Ghost, get your asses in here!" he shouted. He reached the door leading out, which was closed, and he didn't dare let go of his hostage to open it. He fixed Zoe with a hard stare. "Maybe you want to die, but maybe you won't get the chance. You know there are lots of things we can do to you that are worse than death. And if you do die, whichever of your friends survive will bear the brunt of the punishment. Put the gun down now while there's still time. Once they get here, all bets are off."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b] is currently at normal range. If she advances to point blank range this round, she will not also be able to fire. [b]Jeff[/b] has no more room left to retreat at this point.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm
by Tabs
OOC,50% and if Zoe misses 1d3 bullets strike Alicia?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,At the current range, which is not point blank, you may fire either a single shot or a burst. If you fire a single shot, you have a 30% chance of hitting [b]Jeff[/b] with one bullet for 2d8 damage (4d8 on an impale, 6 or less). If you miss, you must then roll Luck. Failing that means [b]Alicia[/b] is hit, but if you succeed nobody is hit. If you fire a burst, you have a 50% chance of hitting with 1d3 bullets. If you miss, or if you hit with less than three bullets, then you must roll Luck. If that fails, [b]Alicia[/b] is hit with one bullet. However, she's already badly hurt, so this will probably kill her. If your Luck roll succeeds, nobody gets hit by the extra bullet or bullets. If the burst is an impale (10 or less), only the first bullet that hits [b]Jeff[/b] does 4d8. Each bullet that hits gets a separate 1d20 roll to determine hit location. If you spend this round getting closer, then you will be at point blank range for the following round. At that point your chance is 60% for a single shot and 80% for a burst. Remember that even with a hit, a burst can still catch [b]Alicia[/b] if you're unlucky.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 pm
by Tabs
Zoe advances on Jeff.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Lara's eyes instantly fell on the chair where Jeff had left his stuff. She snatched up the pistol and started moving grimly toward Jeff, the gun pointed at him. Raquel followed nervously behind her. "Please be careful," she begged. "Don't let him kill Alicia."

Jeff backed up against the door, tightening his grip on Alicia. She closed her eyes and began to weep. While she was terrified of dying, she also hoped that death's embrace would at least be kinder than Jeff's. Her neck was locked in the crook of his elbow. "Last chance, Zoe," he said. "Drop it, or she pays the price."
OOC,You're at point blank range now, so go ahead and shoot if that's what you want to do.

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher fires at Jeff the bullets strike him.
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2030181/]Damage to Jeff.[/url] Sorry to be dumb, what now? - A luck roll and if successful a further 2d8 twice?

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,First roll 1d3 to see how many bullets hit [b]Jeff[/b]. For each bullet that hits him, roll 1d20 for hit location and 2d8 for damage. You already rolled 2d8 for damage from the first bullet and came up with 8, but it needs a hit location too. If you rolled 3 on 1d3, all of the bullets hit [b]Jeff[/b] and [b]Alicia[/b] will be okay. If you rolled a 1 or 2, then you must roll Luck. If that roll succeeds, [b]Alicia[/b] is unharmed. If you fail the Luck roll, she'll be hit. I'll roll hit location and damage to her in that case.

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 pm
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2030212/]How many bullets strike Jeff? (1d3=1)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2030213/]Hit location (1d20=8)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2030214/]Luck 55% (1d100=69)[/url]
"Aaaaaah! Alicia."

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe cut loose with a burst from the M-16. One of the bullets struck Jeff in the thigh, but he easily remained on his feet. To her horror, another round hit Alicia in the head, killing her on the spot. Lara somehow kept from losing it. Raquel, while distraught at her best friend's death, retained her faculties as well.

Filled with rage, Lara opened fire on Jeff with his own pistol. The first bullet buried itself deep in the center of his forehead and downed him instantly. There was no need to fire a second shot. Both corpses fell in a heap in front of the door. Lara shuddered at what she had just done. The brute she had slain had raped her and her friends more times than she cared to remember and had killed Mei Ling, but he had still been human - sort of. She was badly shaken.

Raquel burst into tears. "Alicia..." she wept. "I'm so sorry..." She looked at Lara and Zoe with water in her eyes. "What do we do now?"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Sanity. The Sanity loss for accidentally killing [b]Alicia[/b] is 1/1d8. Remember that if you lose 5 or more Sanity, you must roll Idea and fail to avoid going temporarily insane. If you remain sane, you may act.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2031719/]Sanity 41% (1d100=50)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2031723/]Sanity loss (1d8=4)[/url]Do I add 1 =5? [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2031727/]Idea 70% (1d100=57)[/url] .If required.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:58 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,No, you don't add the 1. It was an automatic 1 Sanity loss even if you succeeded, but since you failed you lost 1d8. You rolled a 4, so you don't need to roll Idea and you may act freely.

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 pm
by Tabs
"God! The hell of this place.
"The other men will be here soon, we need a plan; Alicia and Mei Ling are the lucky ones."

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"We kill the rest of them, that's what we do," said Lara grimly.

"Alicia..." whimpered Raquel, still unable to believe that her best friend was dead. She sat down on the bed and massaged her bruises from the fall. She felt somewhat better, at least physically.

Then the exit door was thrown open from outside. Two skinheads were there, one with an AK-47 and the other with a sniper rifle. Zoe recognized them as Ghost and Deadeye. Their approach had been so stealthy that nobody had a chance to hear them. Ghost shook when he saw Jeff lying dead before him, Deadeye was also shocked to the very core of his being. However, his adrenalin was pumping and he acted without thinking, on instinct alone.

Lara was slow to react to this turn of events, and Ghost outdrew her effortlessly. He pointed his AK-47 at her, while Deadeye aimed the sniper rifle at Zoe. "Drop them guns, ladies!" he shouted.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you are at point blank range, but [b]Lara[/b] is not. If you want to fire, or even point your rifle at someone, [b]Deadeye[/b] will get to fire at you before you can shoot. He has DEX 15, which beats your DEX 14. He's extremely unlikely to miss at this range. Before either of you can shoot, [b]Ghost[/b] will get to fire at [b]Lara[/b] if she doesn't drop her pistol, and then she'll get to fire her first shot of the round if she survives. If you take an action other than dropping the M-16, just state what you're trying to do and I'll let you know if you get a chance to try it.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 pm
by Tabs
Zoe drops the rifle, "Guys, there has been a terrible accident!"

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:10 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Lara dropped her pistol too, terrified.

"An accident?" sneered Ghost. "You girls try anything, there'll be another one."

Mutt burst into the room and saw the corpses. Seeing Jeff dead was a shock, but he recovered quickly. "You bitches killed my brother!" he roared. He took in the scene, seeing the opening in the ceiling and the bullet holes in the bodies, quickly figuring out what must have happened. "That's a pistol wound in his head. You did this." He aimed his M-16 at Lara.

"No, don't kill her!" pleaded Raquel.

"Oh, I'm not going to kill her...no matter how much she begs." Mutt grinned evilly.

"What do we do with the other girls?" asked Ghost.

"Anything you want. Just tie them up nice and tight so they don't get loose again. And save a piece of Zoe for me. She may not have killed Jeff, but she still wounded him. I'll want to pay her back once I'm done with Lara."

Ghost eyed Zoe. "I wouldn't mind a piece of you myself." He leveled his AK-47 at her and glanced over at the movie set of a 17th century ship's cabin. "Get in the bed."

Deadeye sauntered over to Raquel in the hotel room movie set, licking his lips. "Good, you're already in bed," he drawled. "Lie back and stretch your arms out."

Raquel did as she was told, crying. Deadeye slung his rifle on his back and locked the handcuffs tightly around her wrists.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Listen.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm
by Tabs
"God!" Zoe shouts."Was it all for nothing?"
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2043596/]Listen 40% (1d100=29)[/url]

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm
by Mr. Handy
Zoe Gallagher,[b]Zoe[/b] could hear the pad of soft footsteps and the clack of high heels in the guard room, coming from the direction of the cell block.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:55 pm
by Tabs
Yelling, "You men are gonna get what you deserve, just like Jeff and Hutch. Discusting, sick..."
OOC,Are there any prisoners left? Katarina?

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Yes, [b]Katarina[/b] is still unaccounted for. I edited my post above with a little more information, so you might want to read it again if you missed it. The person in the guard room is wearing high heels.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm
by Tabs
Appearing desperate, (not difficult), "Help, help!"

Re: IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe/Alicia/Raquel/Lara/Katarina)

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"What happen?" came the voice of Katarina from outside the studio. She pushed open the door and staggered in, holding her head in her hand, her heels clacking on the floor. When she entered, she saw a dreadful tableau. The body of Mei Ling remained where she had seen it, but two fresh corpses also lay in front of the door. Alicia Vargas was dead, a bullet in the middle of her forehead, and on top of her was the corpse of Jeff. He was stripped down to his boxer shorts, and he had a bullet wound in his thigh and another in his head. A few feet away, the skinhead that Zoe knew as Ghost held her at gunpoint with his AK-47. An M-16 lay on the floor at her feet. One of her bra straps was hanging off of her shoulder, and terror was all over her face. Further back, Mutt was pointing his M-16 at Lara, who was equally frightened. A pistol was on the floor in front of her. Raquel lay wailing on the bed of the hotel room movie set, her wrists handcuffed to it securely. The other skinhead, Deadeye, loomed over her, leering as he started to unbutton his shirt.

Ghost just laughed. "Scream all you like, Zoe," he said. "Ain't nobody going to help you. Don't you know that by now? Hell, I've done you a bunch of times already, and nobody ever lifted a finger to stop me. So what's one more? Now get your hot little ass in bed. I'm not gonna tell you again." He prodded her with the barrel of his rifle.

"Get on the rack, Lara!" barked Mutt. "Move it!" Lara yelped with fright and scurried over to the dungeon movie set, where she lay down on the rack. Mutt scooped up the pistol, ensured that the safety was on, and tucked it into his waistband before following her. "I'm sorry you had to see this, Katarina. Lara here murdered my brother Jeff, and now she has to pay the price. You can go on backstage. The costume racks and makeup are there, so you can freshen up while I'm punishing her. When I'm done, we'll have our date." He slung his rifle on his back and fastened the manacles on the corners of the rack around Lara's ankles, making them painfully tight. "Stretch out your arms behind you, Lara, wrists together."

Lara did as she was told, but she protested verbally. "It is not murder!" she said. "Not after what he do to Zoe!"

Mutt bound the rope attached to the rack's roller around Lara's wrists, lashing them together angrily. "He didn't hurt her any, you bitch. There was no call to shoot him!"

Though Lara shuddered at what she knew was ahead, her brain hadn't completely shut down. She looked imploringly at Katarina and started to say something to her quickly in Russian.

"Hey, no Russki talk!" snapped Mutt.
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Sanity for seeing the bodies. Sanity loss is 1/1d4+1. However, you've already lost 2 points recently for seeing [b]Mei Ling[/b]'s corpse, so you can lose at most 3 more. Any loss of more than 3 counts as only 3. Then roll Spot Hidden to see what else you notice about the studio, and roll Russian to see how much of what [b]Lara[/b] said you understand. [b]Zoe[/b], you can roll Russian too, but you only have a 1% chance since you don't know the language.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 am
by Laraqua
She took in the sign of terror and gore and while tears rolled down her cheeks her mind didn't break. She looked around in confusion, wondering what to do, knowing if she went for a gun, the others would turn to shoot, besides, she didn't know how to work a gun. She didn't understandwhat Lara said.

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 am
by Tabs
Zoe stares wide eyed at what is happening and does not even try to understand Lara. She collapses on the floor, sobbing, "You evil men, if only there is a hell, then you can burn there for all eternity!"

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:33 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Lara shut her eyes and began to cry.

"All right, Zoe," said Ghost. "We'll do this the hard way." He slung his rifle on his back and bent down to grab her. Mutt came up behind her and also reached out to seize her.

Raquel just kept sobbing, looking away as Deadeye finished getting undressed and dumped his clothes and equipment in a pile at the foot of the bed.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], both men have succeeded at their Grapple rolls. You may only try to parry [b]Ghost[/b]'s attack, as that was the only one you were aware of. Normally you have to declare who you're parrying at the start of the round when facing more than one opponent. If you intend to parry next round, state in your post whether you'll be parrying [b]Ghost[/b] or [b]Mutt[/b]. A Grapple can only be parried by another Grapple roll, so go ahead and roll it. The base skill is 25%. You may attempt to Dodge if you fail to counter [b]Ghost[/b]'s Grapple, and you may also attempt to Dodge [b]Mutt[/b]'s Grapple. If you do roll Dodge, you will not also be able to attack this round, though you will be able to flee if you can counter or avoid both Grapple attacks. If at least one of them grabs you, you cannot go anywhere. If you choose not to try to Dodge either attack, you may make an unarmed attack of your own against either man if you wish. Also, [b]Zoe[/b] and [b]Katarina[/b], both of you roll Listen.
Katarina Iliescu,You could hardly understand anything [b]Lara[/b] said. It sounded vaguely like she said something about fire.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 am
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2049433/]Parry 25% and Listen 40% (1d100=57, 1d100=46)[/url]FAILURE!
Zoe squirms away.

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you've dodged [b]Ghost[/b], but you still need to roll Dodge to avoid [b]Mutt[/b]. If that succeeds, you may then act. The only restriction is that you cannot attack, but you can still run away. If you fail the second Dodge roll, you can still act, but you cannot attack or get away.

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm
by Tabs
"Damn you, Mutt."
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2050866/]Dodge 28% (1d100=60)[/url]

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:17 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,I just need a Listen roll and an action (if any) from [b]Katarina[/b]. Go ahead and act even if you succeed at the roll. You won't hear whatever it is until the next round starts; I'm just having you roll in advance.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:12 am
by Laraqua
Katarina is too shocked by the sight of people fighting in front of her that she simply didn't know what to do and couldn't hear anything special. Knowing that if she reached for a weapon now, all would end, she decided to try to run away crying. At the very least, she could draw some of the men away from this area... And if they let her run away, she could hide, and creep back later. She hated leave the girls to their fate but they had guns and so many had died already.

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe twisted out of Ghost's grasp only to run straight into Mutt's arms. "Gotcha!" he said, giving her a sickening grin. Then Katarina ran crying from the studio, back into the guard room.

"Need any help with her, Mutt?" asked Ghost.

"I've got her under control, Ghost," said Mutt, pinning Zoe's arms to her sides. "Go bring Katarina back, but be gentle with her. She's been behaving herself, and I don't want her hurt. Deadeye, go get some rope so we can tie up Zoe." He started to drag Zoe toward the ship's cabin movie set.

Deadeye stroked Raquel's cheek. "I'll be back in a minute," he said. "Don't go nowhere." He hustled over to the other movie set and found a couple of lengths of rope. He paused, sensing something. "You hear that, Mutt? Feels like another one is coming."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], if you want to attack [b]Mutt[/b], you cannot use your arms. You may attempt to kick him (25% base chance, 1d6+db damage), head butt him (10% base chance, 1d4+db damage), or bite him. Biting does no damage, but it may force him to release you. There's no skill listed, but I'll give it a 25% chance. If you succeed, make a Resistance Table roll of your POW against [b]Mutt[/b]'s POW of 11. This gives you a 50% chance.
In the guard room-
Katarina found herself back in the guard room. The hall she had come from led back to the cell block, on the right. The one on the left led toward the exit from this place. On the left side of that hall was a metal door, and beyond that an open doorway. On the right side was a wooden door, and another open doorway was past that, across from the one on the left. At the far end of the hall was a reception area.

Ghost walked out of the studio. "Come on back, Katarina," he said. "Nobody's gonna hurt you."

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:09 am
by Laraqua
She made a point not to head in the direction of the exit, not wanting to cause a panic or get shot. She keeps whimpering and heads to the first right door. "Everyone keep dying, I no want," she says, weeping, as she heads out.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:47 am
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2053842/]Bite 25% (1d100=34)[/url]
Zoe turns on Mutt, trying to bite him, but does not succeed. "You filthy swines!" Zoe tries hard to control her emotions and not descend into a frenzy of despair.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Mutt held Zoe tightly, narrowly avoiding her teeth. He hauled her over to the bed as she struggled desperately, but ultimately in vain.

"Damn, she's wild!" said Deadeye, standing ready with the ropes.

"Yeah," said Mutt. "She's gonna be a lot of fun." He slammed Zoe onto the bed, on her back. Though she fought like a tigress, Mutt and Deadeye were simply too strong for her. They lashed her arms to the bedposts, making sure her bonds were extremely tight around her wrists. Mutt ogled Zoe as she strained against them. "You should have just cooperated with Jeff. He would have been gentle with you. We're going to bone you so hard you won't walk for a week."

"No, leave her alone!" screamed Lara.

Mutt laughed, but there was no humor in it, only cold anger and thirst for revenge. "Oh, don't worry. I'm definitely going to deal with you first."

Just then, there was another, stronger tremor, much like the one the women had experienced earlier in the cells. It too seemed to be coming from far below.

In the office-
Katarina burst through the door and found herself in an office that also doubled as someone's living quarters. The room contained a desk with a chair behind it and another facing it, a filing cabinet, a small table with a coffee machine, and a bed with a footlocker beneath it. Unfortunately, the only way out of this room was the door through which she had entered. Ghost filled that door, blocking her escape. "Nobody else is gonna die, Katarina," he said calmly, reaching out for her arm. "Come back with me. Everything is under control now." At that moment, the tremor struck, far beneath them.

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:14 am
by Laraqua
Katarina gave a soft sob and looked over at him, hugging herself. "Men die. Your friend. Girls die. So many die."

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm
by Tabs
It is all too much, Zoe wishes she had fired the gun and taken the consequences: hindsight is a cruel thought!

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:55 am
by Mr. Handy
In the office-
"Jeff didn't just die," said Ghost. "Lara killed him. Everyone who died, it's because the other girls didn't behave themselves. That's why I need you to come back, so nobody else dies. The girls need to see that you do as you're told, and nothing bad happens to you. Then they'll do what they're told, and nobody else will die." He seized Katarina's arm and tried to pull her out the door.

Then a frightened, German-accented male voice spoke on Ghost's radio: "Mein Gott, it's huge! Scheisse! It just killed Hitch! Help!"

A few seconds later, Mutt's voice spoke: "Ghost, get below and back Nitro up! I'm sending Deadeye with you!"
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], if you want to resist, you may make a Grapple roll to oppose his Grapple (base skill is 25%), and if that fails you may try a Dodge roll. If you choose not to roll Dodge, or if your Grapple succeeds first, you may attack if you really want (even if your Grapple roll fails). You may also go along without resisting.
In the movie studio-
Mutt turned his back on Zoe and returned to the dungeon movie set. Lara stared at him hard, with hatred and fury in her eyes. He focused a camera on a tripod at her. "I'm not as good at this as Hitch," he said, "but this way I'll be able to watch this over and over again later." He started recording and then strode over to the rack.

"I glad I kill Jeff!" she spat. "I kill you too!"

"You're in no position to do that, Lara." He grabbed the crank attached to the roller and rotated it a notch, stretching the rope binding her wrists. She gritted her teeth and endured it, but she knew that the real pain was yet to come.

Deadeye returned to the hotel room set, where Raquel lay cuffed to the bed. "No..." she moaned. "Por favor..." She winced as he climbed on top of her and began to kiss her.

Then a frightened, German-accented male voice spoke on the radios in the room: "Mein Gott, it's huge! Scheisse! It just killed Hitch! Help!"

"Deadeye, get your clothes back on, then go down and back up Nitro!" ordered Mutt. "I'll stay here and keep an eye on the girls. Take Jeff's M-16, it'll be of more use than the Springfield. I'll send Ghost with you." He spoke into the radio. "Ghost, get below and back Nitro up! I'm sending Deadeye with you!"

Deadeye grumbled and stood up, then started getting dressed again. "It's always something," he muttered.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll DEX x 1 if you want to try to wriggle out of the ropes.

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:50 am
by Laraqua
"I know," she says miserably at his words that it were all the girls' fault. At the words of the radio she balks: "Lock me here? Or I hurry by self? Please. I know Zoe bad, but I no want see punishment, but I really no want see huge. You help Nitro?"

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:05 am
by Mr. Handy
In the office-
"Yeah, I'll go help Nitro," said Ghost, pulling Katarina out the door. "Once we get back to the guard room, you go into the studio and do what Mutt says."

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:07 am
by Laraqua
Katarina nods and heads in the direction of the guard room at a hurried pace. She doesn't know what's attacking Nitro, but she doesn't think its friendly. "Mutt? It me," she says, not wanting to get shot.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 am
by Tabs
Zoe perks up with all the activity, she tries to escape.
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2058958/]Dex x1 14% (1d100=60)[/url]

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:36 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the guard room-
Ghost and Katarina returned from the office at a run. The studio door was still open like they had left it. "Go on in, Katarina," said Ghost, patting her on the rear. "Hey, Deadeye, you coming?" He spoke into his radio. "Hang in there, Nitro. Help is on the way!"

In the movie studio-
Zoe strained at her bonds, trying to free herself. With everything that was going on, nobody paid her any attention, apparently confident in the ability of the ropes to hold her. And they had reason to be, for she could not even begin to make any progress in loosening them. They were agonizingly tight around her wrists, and she was still trapped in her worst nightmare.

Lara spat at Mutt. "I hate you!" she snarled. "I kill you!"

"Come in, Katarina!" called Mutt. He gave Lara a vicious stare. "You're going to pay for killing my brother, Lara." He continued to turn the crank, and she was stretched further. However, her rage gave her strength to hold on.

Deadeye finished getting dressed and collecting his gear. He buttoned his shirt up as he hurried to the door and the M-16 on the floor near it. "No, Ghost, I have to go with you instead," he replied. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may attempt another DEX x 1 roll.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 pm
by Tabs
Zoe twists her wrists, but the bonds do not give.
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2059309/]Dex x1 14% (1d100=72)[/url]
She tries to distract Mutt from Lara, "Hey, Mutt, you scumbag, I reckon there is some serious shit going on out there," Zoe nods her head, "good luck!"

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 am
by Laraqua
Katarina startled at the sight of all the carnage. Then her eyes widen and she stares at the door after the others: "It big! I hear screaming. It govment? Big bulldozer?" She begins to cower a little, pulling herself in to try to make herself look small.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:52 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Don't fret, it's nothing we can't handle," said Mutt. "We've dealt with this before - that's what that explosion you heard earlier was about. Katarina, go on backstage and make yourself prettier. There are costumes too if you want to change, but I like the dress you've got on now just fine. Take your time, I may be a while." He gave Zoe a sick grin. "Don't get lonely, Zoe. I'll be with you eventually, but I'm not anywhere close to being done with Lara." He returned his attention to the Russian girl, who groaned when he turned the crank further, stretching her body taut on the rack. Her muscles ached, but she was still able to withstand the agony - for now.

Deadeye snatched up the M-16 and passed Katarina on his way out of the studio. Once she was inside, he closed the door behind him, leaving the four women alone with Mutt.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may roll DEX x 1 to try to get free again.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2063466/]Dex 14% (1d100=99)[/url]
"Mutt, have you no humanity?"

"Katarina, you don't have to do as he says. C'mon, girl, do something to help us."

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 am
by Laraqua
Katarina looks to see if maybe there is a weapon left lying about or some other attempt she could make now that everyone else was busy. If not, she might need to distract the man and buy them some time for the government to arrive.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:34 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Katarina looked desperately around the studio for anything that could be of use, but there were no longer any guns lying around and she couldn't see any other weapons. Raquel sobbed, but her eyes were too full of tears to notice anything. Zoe strained at her bonds, but they were completely unyielding. The men had tied them extremely tight this time. Her efforts caused her to pull a muscle, and pain shot up her arm.

"I'm fresh out, babe!" snapped Mutt. "It died when YOU GIRLS KILLED MY BROTHER!" Enraged, he jerked the crank some more. Lara let out an anguished moan, but she did not give in to despair.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], from now on you must roll DEX x 1/2 to try to get free until further notice. This gives you only a 7% chance. Also, roll Idea.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 am
by Laraqua
Katarina nuzzles up to Mutt and gets up on tip toes to breath down the back of his neck. "I like when you scare them," she lies, pressing her breasts up against his back. Time, anything to buy them time... "But you use that..." she points to the crank "...too much and she die quick. How about I show good time while she cry?" She puts her finger in her mouth, indicating a blow job. "Then you keep going? Make it last?" She arches her eyebrows at this and gives him a seductive smile. "And if I real good ... I get more of you know what?"

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:40 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Fast Talk.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 am
by Laraqua
She is very convincing.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 am
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2068716/]Dex 7% & Idea 70% (1=, 1=)[/url] What is the chance of that happening?- That is 1:10000, isn't it. Can Zoe try and fly as well!
"What luck!"
Katarina is distracting Mutt, Zoe will wait for a moment and see what comes next.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:13 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Actually, the odds were 100 percent. You didn't really roll the dice, since you accidentally typed "1" instead of "1d100." When you feed a constant value into Invisible Castle, it spits it right back to you. I'll go ahead and make the rolls myself.
In the movie studio-
Zoe strained at the ropes some more, but she was still tied up tight. But her brain was working overtime.

Mutt turned around and smiled at Katarina. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said, calmer now. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and kissing her. "Let's go into the bathroom, where we'll have some privacy." He glanced back at Zoe's futile struggles. "These girls aren't going anywhere." He put an arm around Katarina's waist and led her to the hotel room movie set where Raquel was handcuffed to the bed. An open door led into what looked to be a typical hotel bathroom, except for the obvious lack of a ceiling and the addition of cameras.

Once Mutt turned his back, Lara began trying to wriggle loose from the ropes that were tying her wrists together. She was able to loosen them a little, but she remained bound.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may try another DEX x 1/2 roll now.
Zoe Gallagher,[b]Zoe[/b] remembered that [b]Jeff[/b] had left his clothes and equipment on a chair in the hotel room set. While the guns were gone, there were still a few grenades on the utility belt, a bulletproof vest, and some ammunition. The handcuff key is also in one of his pockets.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 am
by Laraqua
"Want me dance for you?" Katarina asks, swaying her hips seductively.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm
by Tabs
OOC,Ha ha. Either the worst attempt at cheating or an idiot moment - I'm not sure which I prefer.
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2070265/]Dex 1/2 7% (1d100=86)[/url]

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
It was no good. All of Zoe's efforts were useless, and it took all of her willpower to avoid sinking into despair.

"Yeah, I'd love that," said Mutt. He pulled Katarina into the bathroom with him and closed the door behind him. "Let's see what you can do."

Lara wailed, her limbs sore from being continually stretched beyond their limits. She tried again to slip free, but she was in too much pain. She was no better off than when she had started.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b] and [b]Katarina[/b], roll Listen. [b]Zoe[/b], you may try another DEX x 1/2 roll.

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:42 am
by Laraqua
Katarina giggles and begins swaying her hips seductively, hearing nothing. "Is there song to play?"

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:03 am
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2073554/]Listen 40% Dex 1/2 7% (1d100=27, 1d100=76)[/url]
Struggling against the cuffs is proving useless. If only Zoe can pass word to Katarina about the key in Jeff's belt.
She also hears something new.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe struggled uselessly with the ropes, but she made no progress. As she lay there, her ears perked up. Lara seemed to hear it too, and so did Raquel.
Zoe Gallagher and Raquel Orozco and Lara Voronova,The women heard a faint sound far below, a high-pitched whistling. This was followed by a small, distant explosion coming from the same direction. Shortly afterwarrds, they could feel a rumbling from that location as well and the ground trembled slightly.
Lara tried again, and she was able to loosen the rope around her wrists a little.

"I'll go put some on," Mutt told Katarina in the bathroom. "Be right back." He opened the bathroom door and returned to the hotel room set, leaving her alone. Lara quickly stopped what she was doing and lay still. He spoke into his radio. "This is Mutt, what's your status?" He went over to a sound system near the set, flipped through a stack of CDs until he found one he wanted, and put it in the player. Bump and grind music began playing from the speakers.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may make another DEX x 1/2 roll. Also, roll Idea.
Zoe Gallagher,The handcuff key is in [b]Jeff[/b]'s pocket, not his belt. The grenades and ammo are on his belt.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:51 am
by Laraqua
Katarina begins dancing seductively, so that when he enters, he'll see her mid-dance. She's hoping that at the very least, even if she can't buy enough time, he might be less enraged and more in grief and therefore not kill Zoe and Lara when he got back to them.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:55 pm
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2075299/]Dex 1/2 7% & Idea 70% (1d100=1, 1d100=97)[/url]
Zoe does not have the faintest idea of what to do next. She suddenly realises that she has freed herself.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:32 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe finally realized that she had been trying too hard, and she tried to relax her muscles instead. Once she did, she was surprised at how easily she was able to slip her wrists right out of the ropes.

"Doc, Sally, and Nitro made it up," came Ghost's voice from Mutt's radio. "Nitro hurt it, but he got a little hurt too. Nothing Doc can't fix. We sealed the hatch, and we're going to rig the door of the hatch chamber."

"Good, glad you've got it well in hand," said Mutt. He returned to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Lara finally exhaled once the door was closed, and she tried once again to free herself. This time she easily managed it, following Zoe's example. She sat up and rubbed her sore wrists, moaning softly. Then she unlatched the manacles around her ankles and looked at Zoe for guidance.

In the bathroom-
Mutt grinned when he saw Katarina dancing to the music, and he walked up to her. "How about a lap dance?" he said.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 am
by Laraqua
"I was lead up to it," purrs Katarina, pouting. She fingers his collar as she sways seductively.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 am
by Tabs
Whispering to Lara, "We'll deal with Mutt. Grab a weapon."
OOC,Is Mutt's weapon in sight? Zoe will look for a large club or similar.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:42 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Lara nodded grimly. While Zoe grabbed an empty tripod in both hands, she went over to the chair in the hotel room set where Jeff had left his stuff. She grabbed the utility belt and put it around her waist. In addition to the rifle and pistol magazines and the radio, it also had four grenades. Three of them were the traditional pineapple-shaped fragmentation grenades, but the fourth was cylindrical. "We can't use grenades on Mutt," she whispered back. "Katarina would get killed too. Unless..." She brightened when she spotted the unusual grenade. "This is tear gas grenade!" she hissed. "We can hit them both no problem. We can always carry Katarina until she recovers. But they're in bathroom." Her brain worked overtime, and she managed a smile. "Bathroom has no ceiling! We can lob grenade over wall. But I'm not very good at throwing. Can you do it?" She offered the tear gas grenade to Zoe.

"Por favor," whispered Raquel, tugging at her handcuffs, "get these off..."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], if you want to throw the tear gas grenade over the wall into the bathroom, roll Throw. If you fail, roll Luck. There are no guns around. [b]Mutt[/b] has all of his weapons on him, and [b]Jeff[/b]'s guns were already taken. The tripod can be used as a large club. [b]Katarina[/b], if [b]Zoe[/b] does this and succeeds, you'll need to roll Dodge to escape from the bathroom before the tear gas incapacitates you.
In the bathroom-
Mutt danced with Katarina, pressing up against her and running his hands over her body.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm
by Tabs
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2076811/]Throw 55% (1d100=94)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2076813/]Luck 55% (1d100=97)[/url]
"Jesus H Christ," despairs Zoe, contemplating the world's worst throw.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Oh, dear, that was a horrible throw! :o Well, at least it wasn't a fragmentation grenade! [b]Katarina[/b], you don't need to roll Dodge after all, but I do need a Listen roll (at half skill, due to the loud music) to see if you hear the grenade. You won't actually know what the sound is unless you critically succeed, only that there was one.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:43 am
by Laraqua
She nearly heard it but mistook it for the drum beat.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:49 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe's throw did not get high enough, and the grenade bounced off of the bathroom wall instead of going over it. To her horror, the grenade bounced off of the floor and rolled to a stop at her feet, spewing gas throughout the hotel room. Lara reacted quickly, sprinting clear of the spreading cloud. Her eyes teared up, but she was able to stay on her feet and keep moving. Zoe was not so lucky. She collapsed to the floor, the peppery gas stinging her eyes and causing the tears to flow. Raquel, cuffed to the bed, didn't even have a chance to get away. She too was overcome by the gas, unable to even cover her face. All she could do was lie there, weeping and helpless.

"I'll be back," hissed Lara. "I need to find guns." She ran to the door leading out of the studio, flung it open, and darted out into the guard room.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b] does not get a chance to Dodge, as throwing the grenade constitutes an attack, and you can't do both in the same round. [b]Raquel[/b] can't either, since she is unable to get out of range of the gas. While you're stunned, you are still fully aware of your surroundings, but you can only Dodge or Parry (if you are attacked for some reason). You cannot attack or move for as long as the effect lasts.
Zoe Gallagher,Unfortunately, [b]Zoe[/b] is going to be out of it for [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2077936/]17 minutes[/url], which includes the current round. The good news is that the thread should move faster now, so hopefully it won't be too long in real time.
Raquel Orozco,[b]Raquel[/b] is stunned for [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2077940/]9 minutes[/url], including this one.
In the bathroom-
Mutt also didn't hear the thump of the grenade over the music. Katarina could feel him stiffening as he rubbed against her, his pulse quickening with excitement. He began to unbuckle his belt.

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:07 am
by Laraqua
"No, no, wait for song end, build up," she said, raising her eyebrows and licking her lips as she kept dancing. She tried to throw herself into the song, pretending she was elsewhere, that he wasn't him, that all was well. She danced like she was already rescued, like she had a handsome rescuer she wanted to seduce, she threw herself into the dance heart, body, and soul, hoping, hoping, that maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to buy enough time for the Feds to bust in here. It had to be Feds ... what else but Feds would worry them so?

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:28 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe and Raquel continued to cry uncontrollably. The tear gas was dispersing, but its effects would linger for some time.
Zoe Gallagher,16 more minutes of being stunned (including this one). Roll Listen at full skill.
In the bathroom-
Mutt nodded, dancing close with Katarina. The song had been playing for a while already, and the track on the CD finished before she would have liked. "Okay, Katarina, now it's time." He unhitched his belt buckle and pulled his pants down.
Katarina Iliescu,Roll Listen at full skill.
In the guard room-
Lara Voronova,[b]Lara[/b] gasped when she saw two people hurrying toward her from the cell block. One was a beautiful blonde wearing loose-fitting khaki shorts, a utility belt, and a white tank top, a typical outfit that the skinheads wore. One of her legs was in a cast, and she was using a pair of mahogany canes as crutches. She had two .45 pistols, one in her hand and the other in a belt holster. Helping her along was a skinhead with a drawn 9mm pistol, but he was wearing scrubs. She was about to run in fright in the other direction, toward the exit, when the woman approached her and spoke reassuringly to her. "What happened, sweetie?" she asked. "Settle down. Settle down. It's okay. My name is [b]Sally[/b]. What's your name?" "[b]Lara[/b]," she said, still crying. "[b]Lara Voronova[/b]." "I'm [b]Doc[/b]," said the man. "Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you." "[b]Mutt[/b] will. He kill me very slowly when he get me." She glanced back into the studio. "I don't think he knows I got loose. He had me on the rack, and then [b]Katarina[/b] distracted him. She...she go in the bathroom with him, sacrifice her body to buy me time. [b]Zoe[/b] and I got free. She tried to throw tear gas grenade into bathroom to take down [b]Mutt[/b], but it bounce back and get us instead. I ran, but [b]Zoe[/b] and [b]Raquel[/b] didn't make it. Please, we have to hurry!"

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:09 am
by Laraqua
Katarina hears something and interrupted Mutt to slowly pull down his pants for him, doing it seductively, and trying to take a bit more time.

Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
by Mr. Handy
Katarina Iliescu,[b]Katarina[/b] heard voices in the distance. She recognized one of them as belonging to [b]Lara[/b], and it was coming from too far away to be within the studio. Had she gotten free? The others belonged to [b]Doc[/b] and [b]Sally[/b]! She couldn't quite make out the words. Was rescue possible? Dared she hope?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:32 am
by Laraqua
Katarina looks around for the music player ... was it in this area?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:37 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,The sound system near the movie set, but not on it. You would have to leave the bathroom and walk off the set to reach it.

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 am
by Laraqua
Realizing there was no way to cover up any sounds those outside might produce, she realized with a sinking heart that the only way she could do it was to be loud during sex. She leaned back against the bath tub, hoping to position him with his back to the door.

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:45 pm
by Tabs
To Lara, "That throw was a screw up. Lets do this the hard way," says Zoe grimly. "The music is loud, the others may return any moment, and there are three of us. We'll release Racquel and then finish Mutt."

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:02 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Lara[/b] has left the room, and the music has stopped. [b]Zoe[/b] is still stunned for a while, so she won't be able to do anything to help. Also, please roll Listen.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm
by Tabs
OOC,Somehow I skipped by several posts and didn't notice! [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2083326/]Listen 40% (1d100=97)[/url]

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm
by Tabs
Zoe realises Lara has gone. In her distress she was talking fantastic nonsense: what she desires to do.

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 am
by Mr. Handy
In the bathroom-
Katarina couldn't help but cringe as Mutt climbed on top of her and hiked her dress. He was reaching for her panties when he suddenly stopped and cocked an ear. "I don't believe this," he muttered. "Wait here." He stood up, opened the bathroom door, and stepped out into the studio.

In the movie studio-
Zoe lay helpless on the floor, and Raquel likewise on the bed. Tears streamed out of both of their eyes, the lingering effects of the gas which still stung them. Mutt emerged from the bathroom and shook his head when he saw them. He unslung his M-16 and hurried toward the exit from the studio, trying to be quiet but not succeeding. His expression was grim.

Then there was another tremor, this one more violent. The sound of breaking rock could be heard in the distance.
Zoe Gallagher,You are stunned for another 15 minutes (including this one). Note that while stunned you cannot speak either.
Katarina Iliescu,The sound of breaking rock seemed to be coming from the direction of the elevator.

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:07 am
by Laraqua
"Oh no," she says, fearfully at the sound of breaking rock and hurries up behind Mutt like a frightened puppy dog. She clings to him for a moment. "What was that?" Then she looks around the room. "Where Lara? She escape again?"

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Mutt finished pulling up his pants and buckled his belt.

"Don't move a fucking muscle, bitch!" shouted a woman's voice from the guard room. Katarina recognized her as Sally.

In the guard room-
Lara Voronova,"Where is [b]Mutt[/b], sweetie?" said [b]Sally[/b] in hushed tones. "In the bathroom with [b]Katarina[/b], I told you," hissed [b]Lara[/b], still crying. "It's in the movie set like a hotel room, the one where [b]Raquel[/b] and [b]Zoe[/b] are. We must hurry! You have two guns, give me one!" "We're not going to let him hurt you," whispered [b]Doc[/b], "but you can't be seen with a weapon. We're going to get all of you out of here, but you have to give me that belt. You've got to trust us, [b]Lara[/b]. We're the only chance you have." After he finished speaking, the tremor struck along with the sound of breaking rock. "He's right, [b]Lara[/b]," said [b]Sally[/b]. "We will get you out of here. You can trust us." She looked to the corpses in the other room. "We should get moving. We don't want to be around with them for too much longer." She paused to listen to something. "Shit, [b]Mutt[/b] and [b]Katarina[/b] are coming. Follow my lead or we are all dead" [b]Sally[/b] grabbed [b]Lara[/b] by the elbow and spun her around. She pointed her pistol at the back of her head as she reached around to take the ammo belt off of her. "Don't move a fucking muscle, bitch!" [b]Sally[/b] said loudly. Quietly, [b]Sally[/b] said to [b]Doc[/b] and [b]Lara[/b]: "Follow along and make it good, [b]Lara[/b]. [b]Doc[/b], if [b]Mutt[/b] gets shooty, we need to fight back." [b]Lara[/b] nodded as [b]Sally[/b] relieved of her belt and strapped it around herself.
"I give up!" cried Lara, whimpering.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the following thread.
Planet Terror