IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe/Alicia/Raquel/Lara/Katarina)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-SWORD-Final Jeopardy(Zoe/Alicia/Raquel/Lara/Katarina)

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina nuzzles up to Mutt and gets up on tip toes to breath down the back of his neck. "I like when you scare them," she lies, pressing her breasts up against his back. Time, anything to buy them time... "But you use that..." she points to the crank "...too much and she die quick. How about I show good time while she cry?" She puts her finger in her mouth, indicating a blow job. "Then you keep going? Make it last?" She arches her eyebrows at this and gives him a seductive smile. "And if I real good ... I get more of you know what?"
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Fast Talk.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She is very convincing.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2068716/]Dex 7% & Idea 70% (1=, 1=)[/url] What is the chance of that happening?- That is 1:10000, isn't it. Can Zoe try and fly as well!
"What luck!"
Katarina is distracting Mutt, Zoe will wait for a moment and see what comes next.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Actually, the odds were 100 percent. You didn't really roll the dice, since you accidentally typed "1" instead of "1d100." When you feed a constant value into Invisible Castle, it spits it right back to you. I'll go ahead and make the rolls myself.
In the movie studio-
Zoe strained at the ropes some more, but she was still tied up tight. But her brain was working overtime.

Mutt turned around and smiled at Katarina. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said, calmer now. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and kissing her. "Let's go into the bathroom, where we'll have some privacy." He glanced back at Zoe's futile struggles. "These girls aren't going anywhere." He put an arm around Katarina's waist and led her to the hotel room movie set where Raquel was handcuffed to the bed. An open door led into what looked to be a typical hotel bathroom, except for the obvious lack of a ceiling and the addition of cameras.

Once Mutt turned his back, Lara began trying to wriggle loose from the ropes that were tying her wrists together. She was able to loosen them a little, but she remained bound.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may try another DEX x 1/2 roll now.
Zoe Gallagher,[b]Zoe[/b] remembered that [b]Jeff[/b] had left his clothes and equipment on a chair in the hotel room set. While the guns were gone, there were still a few grenades on the utility belt, a bulletproof vest, and some ammunition. The handcuff key is also in one of his pockets.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Want me dance for you?" Katarina asks, swaying her hips seductively.

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

OOC,Ha ha. Either the worst attempt at cheating or an idiot moment - I'm not sure which I prefer.
OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2070265/]Dex 1/2 7% (1d100=86)[/url]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
It was no good. All of Zoe's efforts were useless, and it took all of her willpower to avoid sinking into despair.

"Yeah, I'd love that," said Mutt. He pulled Katarina into the bathroom with him and closed the door behind him. "Let's see what you can do."

Lara wailed, her limbs sore from being continually stretched beyond their limits. She tried again to slip free, but she was in too much pain. She was no better off than when she had started.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b] and [b]Katarina[/b], roll Listen. [b]Zoe[/b], you may try another DEX x 1/2 roll.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina giggles and begins swaying her hips seductively, hearing nothing. "Is there song to play?"

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2073554/]Listen 40% Dex 1/2 7% (1d100=27, 1d100=76)[/url]
Struggling against the cuffs is proving useless. If only Zoe can pass word to Katarina about the key in Jeff's belt.
She also hears something new.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Zoe struggled uselessly with the ropes, but she made no progress. As she lay there, her ears perked up. Lara seemed to hear it too, and so did Raquel.
Zoe Gallagher and Raquel Orozco and Lara Voronova,The women heard a faint sound far below, a high-pitched whistling. This was followed by a small, distant explosion coming from the same direction. Shortly afterwarrds, they could feel a rumbling from that location as well and the ground trembled slightly.
Lara tried again, and she was able to loosen the rope around her wrists a little.

"I'll go put some on," Mutt told Katarina in the bathroom. "Be right back." He opened the bathroom door and returned to the hotel room set, leaving her alone. Lara quickly stopped what she was doing and lay still. He spoke into his radio. "This is Mutt, what's your status?" He went over to a sound system near the set, flipped through a stack of CDs until he found one he wanted, and put it in the player. Bump and grind music began playing from the speakers.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may make another DEX x 1/2 roll. Also, roll Idea.
Zoe Gallagher,The handcuff key is in [b]Jeff[/b]'s pocket, not his belt. The grenades and ammo are on his belt.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina begins dancing seductively, so that when he enters, he'll see her mid-dance. She's hoping that at the very least, even if she can't buy enough time, he might be less enraged and more in grief and therefore not kill Zoe and Lara when he got back to them.

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2075299/]Dex 1/2 7% & Idea 70% (1d100=1, 1d100=97)[/url]
Zoe does not have the faintest idea of what to do next. She suddenly realises that she has freed herself.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Zoe finally realized that she had been trying too hard, and she tried to relax her muscles instead. Once she did, she was surprised at how easily she was able to slip her wrists right out of the ropes.

"Doc, Sally, and Nitro made it up," came Ghost's voice from Mutt's radio. "Nitro hurt it, but he got a little hurt too. Nothing Doc can't fix. We sealed the hatch, and we're going to rig the door of the hatch chamber."

"Good, glad you've got it well in hand," said Mutt. He returned to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Lara finally exhaled once the door was closed, and she tried once again to free herself. This time she easily managed it, following Zoe's example. She sat up and rubbed her sore wrists, moaning softly. Then she unlatched the manacles around her ankles and looked at Zoe for guidance.

In the bathroom-
Mutt grinned when he saw Katarina dancing to the music, and he walked up to her. "How about a lap dance?" he said.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I was lead up to it," purrs Katarina, pouting. She fingers his collar as she sways seductively.

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Whispering to Lara, "We'll deal with Mutt. Grab a weapon."
OOC,Is Mutt's weapon in sight? Zoe will look for a large club or similar.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Lara nodded grimly. While Zoe grabbed an empty tripod in both hands, she went over to the chair in the hotel room set where Jeff had left his stuff. She grabbed the utility belt and put it around her waist. In addition to the rifle and pistol magazines and the radio, it also had four grenades. Three of them were the traditional pineapple-shaped fragmentation grenades, but the fourth was cylindrical. "We can't use grenades on Mutt," she whispered back. "Katarina would get killed too. Unless..." She brightened when she spotted the unusual grenade. "This is tear gas grenade!" she hissed. "We can hit them both no problem. We can always carry Katarina until she recovers. But they're in bathroom." Her brain worked overtime, and she managed a smile. "Bathroom has no ceiling! We can lob grenade over wall. But I'm not very good at throwing. Can you do it?" She offered the tear gas grenade to Zoe.

"Por favor," whispered Raquel, tugging at her handcuffs, "get these off..."
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], if you want to throw the tear gas grenade over the wall into the bathroom, roll Throw. If you fail, roll Luck. There are no guns around. [b]Mutt[/b] has all of his weapons on him, and [b]Jeff[/b]'s guns were already taken. The tripod can be used as a large club. [b]Katarina[/b], if [b]Zoe[/b] does this and succeeds, you'll need to roll Dodge to escape from the bathroom before the tear gas incapacitates you.
In the bathroom-
Mutt danced with Katarina, pressing up against her and running his hands over her body.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2076811/]Throw 55% (1d100=94)[/url] [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2076813/]Luck 55% (1d100=97)[/url]
"Jesus H Christ," despairs Zoe, contemplating the world's worst throw.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Oh, dear, that was a horrible throw! :o Well, at least it wasn't a fragmentation grenade! [b]Katarina[/b], you don't need to roll Dodge after all, but I do need a Listen roll (at half skill, due to the loud music) to see if you hear the grenade. You won't actually know what the sound is unless you critically succeed, only that there was one.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She nearly heard it but mistook it for the drum beat.

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”