IC-SWORD-Model Prisoner(Katarina only)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-SWORD-Model Prisoner(Katarina only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the upper hatch chamber-
Mutt sighed. "Some of the guys died," he said at last as he led Katarina through the door and back into the control room.

In the control room-
Mutt continued to walk Katarina onward. "Hitch almost died too. You've been a good girl, but some of the other girls have been bad. I'm going to need you to convince them to behave themselves. This is a very difficult time for all of us, and if they don't cooperate things will go badly - for them and for us. Do you think you can do that, Katarina?"
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Listen.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

"I will. It help if I know more. I talk and they listen. If it scary out there... Big shakes or storm or something, I tell them, or maybe show news? They get scared then. Stay quiet," she says, thinking things over-carefully to herself. "They not want to leave if it real bad out there." Katarina cocks her head to one side to see if she could hear anything.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the control room-
"I don't want them to get scared," said Mutt. "I think that's what caused the problem. They only started acting out after that big quake. If they find out some of the guys are dead, it could embolden them. I just need you to convince them that everything's all right." He led her through the doorway and into the shower room.

In the shower room-
As Mutt led Katarina onwards, she could hear Jeff shouting in the distance, but she couldn't make out the words. Mutt heard him perfectly. "Something's up," he said, releasing Katarina's arm and gripping his M-16 in both hands. "That's my brother, and it sounds like he needs help. Come on, but stay behind me." He began running for the exit on the far end that led to the cell block.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina follows obediently behind.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the shower room-
As Mutt started running, a short burst of automatic rifle fire came from somewhere ahead, followed immediately by a single pistol shot. Katarina tagged along behind him.

In the cell block-
Mutt hurried as fast as he could, and Katarina entered the familiar hall outside her cell. Up ahead, they could see two skinheads coming from the opposite direction and entering the guard room with their rifles ready. One of them had an AK-47, and the other had a sniper rifle. The first one moved with practiced stealth, and the second made no sound at all. Mutt glanced back at Katarina, held a finger to his lips, and held up a hand to signal her to stay where she was. Then he hurried onward.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina makes a strangled gasp, takes two steps back and dramatically faints, completely taking the effort out of her muscles, and being sure to crack her head against the floor loudly.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the cell block-
Mutt paid Katarina no more mind as he rushed off into the guard room. Katarina watched through a cracked-open eyelid. The other two skinheads rounded the corner and vanished from view, heading for the door leading to the movie studio. Katarina couldn't see the door from the hallway where she lay, but she heard one of the skinheads shout "Drop them guns, ladies!"
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Listen.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She hears nothing but rises groggily to her feet - her head does genuinely hurt - and starts toward the doorway, slowly, but not particularly stealthily. She doesn't want them to think she's trying to sneak up and hurt them. She clutches at her head, wincing, and creeps closer to the door.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,You will still hear a few things, but only if they're really loud.
In the cell block-
Katarina pulled herself back to her feet as Mutt disappeared from view, heading for the movie studio. She heard Zoe shout "Guys, there has been a terrible accident!"

A few moments later, Mutt roared "You bitches killed my brother!"

After a short pause, Raquel cried "No, don't kill her!" But there was no more gunfire as Katarina made her way into the guard room.

In the guard room-
Katarina saw that the door to the movie studio was open, but she couldn't see inside without getting closer (and possibly being seen herself).

"God, was it all for nothing?" shouted Zoe from within the studio. "You men are gonna get what you deserve, just like Jeff and Hitch. Disgusting, sick...Help, help!"
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Idea.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina thoughtlong and hard but to no avail. "What happen?" she asks, groggy, and loud enough for all to hear, and starts to push the door open. She doesn't want to hide from them and risk being shot but she hopes she can be a distraction.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Katarina[/b] is moving to the following thread. Do not read any posts in the new thread above the one in the link.
Final Jeopardy
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”