IC-SWORD-Model Prisoner(Katarina only)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

IC-SWORD-Model Prisoner(Katarina only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Z-Day - 5:46 PM Mountain Time - Prairie Militia Society Compound
In the upper lab hallway-
Mutt and Katarina walked down the hall after reaching the top of the stairs. Mutt stopped her at the wooden door on the right. "Let me show you my room," he said, opening the door and drawing her inside.

In Mutt's office-
Katarina looked around the office where Mutt had brought her. It had a desk, a chair, filing cabinets, and other typical office furniture. Mutt closed and locked the door, then pulled Katarina by the arm to an alcove at the back, which was a small bedroom. The bed was some sort of coffin-like capsule with a glass lid. Mutt opened it. "Get undressed, Katarina," he said.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Re: IC-SWORD-Model Prisoner(Katarina only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In Mutt's office-
Katarina hesitated, looking at her feet. "I has headache," she said.

Mutt took her in his arms and kissed her roughly. "Well, I've got the cure for that," he said. "You be a good girl, and you'll get it."

"Please to give me first. I haven't had all day!"

"And I haven't had you all day, Katarina."

"Please!"

Mutt shook his head. "You know the rules, Katarina. First you satisfy my needs, then I satisfy yours. Now are you going to take off your clothes, or do I have to do it for you?"

"Okay, I do anything you say." Katarina slipped out of her little black dress, stripping down to her white lace panties and bra, while Mutt placed his gear in the outer office. He removed his shirt and bulletproof vest.

"Get into bed, darling. I'll be with you in a minute."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In Mutt's office-
Katarina stood in the bedroom alcove, frozen in place. She didn't want to let Mutt have his way with her again, but she needed her fix so badly. She wished she didn't need it so much, or that she had some other way of getting it. She remembered months ago, before they had ever given it to her. She had fought so hard against them, clawing and scratching, kicking and biting, but they had been so much stronger than she was. Her struggles had been futile every time, but she had been determined to resist every time they forced her, no matter how much they hurt her. Then they gave her the drug, and that had kept her in line. Now...something was different, she could tell. The earth tremors, the explosion, Sally's arrival - things were changing, but she didn't understand how. She was still stunned from witnessing Mei Ling's death, and she knew that fighting back could have dire consequences. She was still uncertain what to do when she heard Mutt step in behind her. Glancing back, she saw that he had finished undressing.

"Katarina, I told you to get into bed," he said.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

She arced her back seductively and pouted at him. "I not pretty enough. I do make-up? Put on costume? I want be pretty enough."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In Mutt's office-
"Believe me, sweetheart," said Mutt, running his eyes over Katarina, "you are more than pretty enough."
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Persuade. You've been talking to him long enough to try it. Fast Talk was already tried and failed a few posts back.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I could get more pretty," she says, teasingly. Then she looks a little sad, playing on the remnants of his humanity: "I just want feel pretty now. Make ugly memory go away..." She is thinking of the death she saw. Then she brightens, suddenly hopeful, clasping her hands before her. "Can I be pretty again? Please?"

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In Mutt's office-
Mutt smiled at Katarina and placed a hand on her shoulder. "All right, babe," he said. "Katarina, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I don't see how it's possible to improve on perfection, but you're welcome to try. There's makeup and costumes back in the movie studio upstairs you can use. You can put your dress back on." He returned to the outer office and started to put his clothes back on.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She puts her dress back on, smiling at him gratefully. What hurt her was that the gratitude was real ... such a small mercy meant so much and it was with great sincerity that she whispered a thank you to his departing back. She waited for him to return, casting a look about the room, hands clasped behind her back.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In Mutt's office-
Katarina saw a writing desk with drawers and a chair, though the desk's surface was bare and clean. Beside it was a tall, narrow set of bookshelves, with various books in both German and English. One of the German books was Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. There was a Nazi flag on one wall of the room, and a picture of Horst and Buzz standing at attention and giving Nazi salutes. They looked a good deal younger in the picture than they did in the flesh.

Mutt came in from the outer office, putting his bulletproof vest back on over his chest, which she noticed was bandaged. He slipped his shirt back on without buttoning it, then put his pack and the LAW rocket he carried onto his back and shouldered his M-16. "Okay, Katarina, let's go upstairs," he said. He led her back to the hallway door and opened it for her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Thank you," she said, obediently moving through it in front of him.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Mutt followed Katarina into the hall, closing and locking the office door behind him. "You're welcome, darling," he said, slipping an arm around her waist. He guided her down the hall leading back in the direction of the lift. "So, what do you think of Sally?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"She pretty," says Katarina. "I like. She nice, too. Why she hurt, though? She walk bad. She fall down when earth shake?"

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yeah, that must be what happened," said Mutt, taking Katarina further down the hall.

In the living quarters-
Mutt and Katarina strolled past the cuiblcle-like living quarters. "I'm glad you like Sally," continued Mutt. "I like her a lot too. She is very pretty, almost as pretty as you - but not quite. You're the prettiest, Katarina."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Katarina giggles a little. She gingerly places a hand on the crook of Mutt's elbow. At the moment, with all the excitement and earth tremors going on, with the sign of death, she desperately wants human contact ... even if it were with them. Not sex, no, but at least hand contact."

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the living quarters-
Mutt patted Katarina's hand as he walked her past the living quarters and into the next room.

In the meeting room-
Mutt led Katarina around the table and through the conference room. "Don't worry, Katarina," he said. "You'll be perfectly safe down here with us. And once the storm has passed, we'll emerge stronger than ever."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"What kind of storm?" asks Katarina, sensing deeper meaning to his words.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the meeting room-
"It's like I told you before," said Mutt. "Tornadoes, earthquakes...we get them sometimes in these parts. It'll be over eventually." He led Katarina onwards.

In the lower hatch chamber-
Mutt took Katarina over to the elevator platform. When both of them were on it, he flipped the switch and the elevator began to ascend. Then he turned her around to face him, put his arms around her, and kissed her on the lips. As the elevator rose, the ground began to shake slightly. It was another mild tremor, like the ones she had felt earlier. In a few seconds it had passed. Mutt pulled back and grinned. "Did it move for you too?" he asked.
OOC,[b]Katarina[/b], roll Psychology to see what you can determine about what [b]Mutt[/b] told you about the storm.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She understands the gravity of the situation.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the upper hatch chamber-
Katarina knew Mutt well enough to tell that he was holding back on her. He clearly wasn't telling her everything, and the situation was a lot worse than he was letting on. She had no idea what was really going on, but one thing was sure: he was genuinely worried, even afraid. She'd never seen him, or any of the skinheads, scared before.

The elevator reached the top. Mutt put his arm around Katarina's waist once more and guided her to the open door leading back toward the studio.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"You look worry," says Katarina, patting his hand sympathetically. "Have the earth shakes broke things?"

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”