IC-OMAHA-Endgame(Everyone else)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC-OMAHA-Endgame(Everyone else)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Emilio catches a glimpse of Declan hurrying after the mechs. "Hold up Chuck! Declan is lagging..." He grips the baseball bat in a double grip and surveys the exits from the stairwell. He looks for any signs of movement on the areas where people may exit or enter the stairs...
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the north stairwell, ground floor-
Chuck grumbled and waited with Emilio for Declan to catch up from below, holding Tiny back. The dog let out a similar grumble. Darnell, LaTanya, Dr. Smith, Michelle, Becky, and Rachel arrived from upstairs.

In the north hall, ground floor-
Donald rolled through the hall, pushing the wheelbarrow. He could tell that the lights have been left on in the gym and the workshop, as well as the bathrooms, from the light visible underneath the doors.

In the north stairwell, upper floor-
Julianne entered the stairwell in time to see the others descending.

In the special projects lab-
Heather shivered at Julianne's words. "We, like, are gonna totally die, aren't we?"

"Not if I have anything to say about it," said Stephanie, still typing. "I only need a little more than five minutes to finish up. If we can hold out until then, we'll be all right."

On the balcony-
Amelia followed Tariq and Lori around the corner.

In the southeast hall, upper floor-
Tariq and the others arrived to find Kyle still lying unconscious where he had been left. The baseball that had formed the lump on his head was on the floor nearby.

On the roof-
"Great!" said Adam. "We can't use it yet, though. Steph isn't done doing her thing."

Now the zombie Erica was aiming at had entered the parking lot, and another had crawled most of the way across the football field. The zombie to the west wasn't far away from the school either. Her next shot was even wilder. "I'm going to have to zero this rifle again," she said to herself, starting to adjust the sights.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Squidcorp
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Squidcorp »

Upstairs, North Stairwell

Julianne leaps barefooted up the stairs toward the roof.
Squidcorp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Squidcorp »

Ground Floor, North Hall

Becky spead-walks down the hall toward the kitchen area, determined to kick some freak ass.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

Lori Desmon

In the southeast hall, upper floor

Lori picks up the baseballbat 'he must have been hit with this, dont you think Tariq?'
~Bony End of Story~
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by Tabs »

North stairwell, ground floor-
Rachel watches as Becky waddles off, she is obviously eager. "C'mon everyone, lets move it, there are the hallways and cafeteria before we come to the kitchen."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

When Declan reaches the car mechs, Emilio heads upwards with Chuck and Tiny. Since they arrived to the generator via the gymnasium, Emilio checks the sports hall for activity from his location in the stairwell. "The idea is to get topside, right? Should all else fail, we have a way out down here - down the rabbit´s hole..."
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Darnell held LaTanya's hand as he walked with the rest of the group. He was ready for action despite the fact that he only had 4 baseballs to fight with.
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Lori[/b], it's a ball you found, not a bat.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Donald decided to start at the gym. He wasn't sure if the others were going to be following, but he figured it would be nice to have the company if they were, or nice to have the promise of silence if they weren't.

He left his wheel barrel out in the hallway as he entered the gymnasium and headed for the light switches / fuse panels.
Squidcorp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Squidcorp »

Rachel,Sorry Tabs, I didn't see that Rachel greeted Becky. She needs to work on her manners!
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Anatomist »

Handy:
Spoiler:
Seems i only read basball and assumed it was a bat.
Lori will toss the ball and follow Tariq
~Bony End of Story~
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Emilio[/b] cannot enter the gym this round, but he can make it to the north hall. If he does this, he will not be able to go upstairs yet. [b]Donald[/b] is currently checking the gym.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by Tabs »

"Darnell, we'll pass through the lobby on our way to the kitchin, you may be able to pick up a useful weapon at the security office."
Becky,It is Becky's personality to ignore people, isn't it? :)
Mi-Go Agent
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 7 months

Post by Mi-Go Agent »

Tariq glances through Kyle's open locker and personal belongings, just in case there are any weapons. Then, setting the homemade bombs down with himself between them and Kyle, he tries to gently rouse Kyle and see how severe the injury is.

"Can you hear me?" he says, gently touching Kyle's shoulder.

Then he turns to Lori.

"I'm going to try to help this kid. I don't know exactly what he was trying to do or why, but I'm not going to leave him here like everyone else did. You should probably consider your priorities right now. I might be able to use your help, but I can't think of anything in particular right now. If there is something else you would rather be doing, I'm fine handling this by myself. "
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the southeast hall, upper floor-
Tariq could see that Kyle had only a minor bruise on his head from where the baseball had struck him. He had another bruise elsewhere on his body, but he had been hit hard in the chest and one of his ribs might have been cracked. There was no sign of any other weapons that he had not already found either on Kyle or in his locker.
OOC,[b]Tariq[/b], roll First Aid to revive [b]Kyle[/b]. If you succeed, roll 1d3 to see how many HP he recovers. [b]Lori[/b], you may also try if you wish. The base skill level is 30%.
Lori Desmond,Remember your character secrets. [b]Kyle Rogers[/b] is a friend of yours.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Anatomist »

Lori kneels down to Kyle 'who did this to you kyle!' she screams out not expecting anyone to answer 'maybe i can help him a bit' she says to Tariq

First Aid (1d100=83)
~Bony End of Story~
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Upon encountering the crowd coming down from topside, Emilio asks during the squabble about getting to the kitchen and the talk about weapons in the security office. "Why are you guys heading for the kitchen? Isn´t it better to stay up top, now that the electric fence is working again? Do you have a radio by the way? I need to get confirmation that the fence really is operational. Or else, I´ve got to go down there again..." He looks back at the pit they just had left. He looks back to the team scurrying down the stairs, ..."maybe you want a helping hand over with the pots and pans? Can´t be too careful, there might be some infected people who got through the fence... Who´s checking in on Donald? He went to the gym..."
Being torn between his options, Emilio decides to follow Donald who helped out fixing the generator. "On second thought, I´ll better look after a mate, he´s wandering off to the gymnasium. Hey, Chuck, Declan, come along here! We can´t let Donnie stray away, can we? We fixed that gennie, lets get this place sealed properly, then get upstairs. Besides, we can pick up some gear from the supply room while in there." He waves at the self assured, strict, blonde who eyes the mechanics who crowd the stairs. They let the four women and the young athlete pass them towards the kitchen area. The lead being taken by his boss Becks. Taking charge as always...
TVblog

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Handy:
Location,Emilio will not leave Donald hanging in the gym. This may result in him not stumbling into the women coming down the stairs. Unless he realizes he wants to help Donald out and lose a round for his undecidedness... I´ll go with him actually heading up a bit to meet the women and Darnell. Then he raises his concern about Donald. Hopefully this will help Donnie out in the end.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,You started out in the stairwell, so you already met the people coming downstairs. You're going the same way they are anyway for now, as you'll only make it to the hall outside the gym in the current round. [b]Rachel[/b] has a radio. You can tell that the power is back on because of the overhead lights, but you haven't seen the fence since you fixed the generator.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”