Page 1 of 1

IC-SWORD-Horror Movie(Zoe/Katarina/Mei Ling)

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 pm
by Mr. Handy
Z-Day - 5:08 PM Mountain Time - Prairie Militia Society Compound
In the guard room-
Hitch walked Katarina Iliescu into the room where his usual post was from the cell block. He towered over the stunning redheaded Romanian model with the slight frame. Katarina went along with him without protest, though her face bore a frightened and somewhat empty expression. On the opposite side of the guard room a hall continued that eventually led back to the entrance through which she had initially been brought into this place a long time ago. A door to the left led into Hitch's makeshift film studio, a darkened bulb above the door indicating that it was not in use. He opened that door and pulled her inside. A second later, the bulb turned bright red.

In the movie studio-
The large room in which Katarina once again found herself was where Hitch filmed his "movies." There were a few different sets, and Hitch took her over to one set up as a hotel room after flicking a switch near the door. He effortlessly picked her up and laid her down upon the bed.

"Please," she said in broken English. "I need...I need..." She extended her arms toward him.

"You know how this works, liebchen," said Hitch. "First you give it to me, and then I give it to you." Katarina nodded. "Good girl." He took out a pair of leather straps and strapped her arms to the bedposts, then kissed her firmly on the lips. "Now, Katarina, this movie is called 'Perfect Ten.' You will be the beautiful Olympic athlete, ja? And I play your coach - and lover."

Re: IC-SWORD-Horror Movie(Zoe/Katarina)

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 am
by Mr. Handy
In the guard room-
Zoe Gallagher rushed out of the cell block and into the guard room. Ahead of her was an exit into another hallway that led eventually to the entrance to this underground area. To the left was a closed door leading to Hitch's notorious movie studio. The red light bulb above the door was lit, indicating that he was filming. Poor Katarina, she thought. Please don't let me be too late! What she heard through the door made her quicken her pace.

In the movie studio-
"What did you hear the other girls talking about, my little Katarina?" asked Hitch, running a hand through her hair. "How do they plan to escape?"

"I not know," moaned Katarina. "Chinese girl just say we should escape, but not how. That all I know. If I knew more, I tell you. Please, Hitch, give me now!"

"In due time. First, we shoot this scene. I come into your room, and you very happy to see me. I get in bed with you and we make love, ja?"

"What my lines?"

"Just ad lib, my darling. Say whatever comes into your mind." He kissed her neck. "What you do is more important than what you say. Be sexy. Use your body like gymnast does. You're so good at it, Katarina." He went over to the camera and positioned it carefully.

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"And...action!" said Hitch. He started filming and then strode across the set to the bed. "And I thought you were hot in a leotard, darling. I thought there was no way you could possibly look any more beautiful, but you proved me wrong."

Katarina arched her back and licked her lips. "Are you in the mood for...workout?" she asked.

"Always." Hitch climbed onto the bed and got on top of her, kissing her between the collarbones. "Now let's see you do a split on my balance beam."

Zoe opened the door from the guard room and slipped into the studio, but the door's hinges squeaked as she did so. Hitch instantly heard the sound and whipped around to see her.

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Zoe, run!" called Katarina as Hitch climbed off of her and rushed Zoe.

Zoe was shocked by what she had seen and this sudden turn of events, and she reacted slowly. Hitch swiftly cleared the distance, taking out his taser and his whip. With a sickening grin, he activated the taser and rammed it into her body. She tried in vain to get out of the way, but she stumbled and fell in a twitching heap. Katarina whimpered in despair.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:58 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe lay completely paralyzed, though she was fully aware of everything that was happening. Oh, why didn't I let the others out? she thought. Lara was right, I shouldn't have gone alone. Now I'm going to suffer for it...

Hitch leered at Zoe, returning his weapons to his belt. He straddled her waist and reached into his pack.

"Please, Hitch, no hurt Zoe!" begged Katarina.

"Don't worry, my sweet," he replied. "I'm not going to do anything to her that won't heal. But she must be punished." He took a bottle and a piece of cloth from his pack, then opened the bottle and poured some liquid onto the cloth. He closed the bottle and replaced it in his pack before pressing the cloth over Zoe's mouth and nose. She watched in horror, unable to move as the odor wafted up her nostrils. "Sweet dreams, my dear Zoe. You won't enjoy it so much when you awaken."

Chloroform! she thought, her eyes wide. She struggled desperately to stay awake, but her head felt so light and her resistance was ultimately in vain. Gradually, her eyelids slid shut and she was unconscious. Hitch put the soaked cloth back and then leaned over Zoe, kissing her lips and chin while he fondled her. Katarina winced and looked away. Hitch sat up again and reached for Zoe's panties, but a loud thump coming from the guard room distracted him. "I'll have you later. First I'd better check on your friends and make sure none of them are running around loose too, ja?" He stood up again.

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Hitch shut off the camera and walked to the door. He flipped the switch to shut off the bulb, then opened the door. He stepped outside and around the corner.

Once Hitch's back was turned, Katarina tried to slip one of her arms out of the leather strap securing it to the bed. She loosened it somewhat, but could not yet free herself.

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"You!" snarled Hitch from the guard room.

Katarina closed her eyes and shook her head in dismay. She kept trying to slip her right arm free of the strap, but it resisted her efforts.

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Katarina heard Mei Ling say something in Chinese from the guard room, followed by a loud snapping sound. "Scheisse!" screamed Hitch. This was followed by silence. Renewed with hope, Katarina redoubled her efforts to free herself, but she remained trapped.

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Katarina gasped when she heard the gunshot and kept trying to work her arm free of the strap, but she could not manage it. The fact that she couldn't hear anything else from the guard room only made her more anxious.

Re: IC-SWORD-Horror Movie(Zoe/Katarina/Mei Ling)

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Mei Ling darted in through the open door. The studio was much as she remembered it, with cameras, lighting equipment, and a few movie sets. One represented a hotel room, where Katarina Iliescu lay on the bed with her arms secured to the posts by leather straps. There was also a medieval dungeon with manacles, torture devices, and a coffin, as well as one resembling a cabin on a 17th century sailing ship. Racks of costumes were in the back. Lying on the floor near the entrance was Zoe Gallagher. She was unconscious and her breathing was shallow, but she did not seem to be physically injured.

Katarina was straining uselessly at the straps, trying to get herself free. She brightened when she saw Mei Ling enter with Hitch's things. "Please, untie me," she begged.

Mei Ling heard footsteps approaching from the hallway leading to the entrance. A skinhead with an M-16 in his hands entered the guard room and her field of view, but Hitch had his full attention.
Mei Ling,The skinhead hasn't seen you, so you have surprise if you want to shoot at him. The range is not point blank, so you would be rolling against your unmodified skill of 60%, which means you'd get an impale on a 12 or less. If you hit, roll 1d20 for the hit location on the missile weapon hit location table and 1d10 for damage (2d10 if it's an impale). If he is still capable of returning fire after your first shot, he will then get to act. Then you would get your second shot of the round if you are still capable of firing. You have other options for your actions besides shooting. You may pick somewhere to hide and make a Hide roll, or you may untie [b]Katarina[/b] with no rolling involved, or you may try to revive [b]Zoe[/b] by rolling First Aid (the base skill is 30%). If there's something else you want to do, go ahead and I'll tell you what if anything you need to roll.

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 pm
by Tabs
Mei Ling
She decides not to play cat and mouse and go for the kill, Mei squeezes the pistol's trigger.The skinhead gets the bullet in his gut.Crap.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
The bullet barely grazed the big skinhead's side and didn't appear to hurt him at all. He did, however, take notice. Whirling about, he pointed his M-16 at Mei Ling and fired from the hip. His aim was perfect, and the bullet struck her in the heart, ending her life.

Katarina screamed, utterly shocked. Though a bit shaken, she retained her wits and tried again to get out of the leather straps, but her efforts only caused her pain and tightened the straps hopelessly. All she could do was wail in despair.

The skinhead, though hardened, was rocked by what he had just done. A significant amount of what little remained of his humanity evaporated.
Mei Ling,I'm sorry, but you've just died. You had been doing really well and had managed to bring down [b]Hitch[/b] silently, only to blow it by trying to finish him off with a noisy gun (and failing the Idea roll that would have warned you just how bad an idea that was). You might still have survived, but taking on a skinhead carrying an assault rifle while only armed with a pistol compounded the mistake and made it fatal. You would probably have survived the shot had it not been such a good one. Feel free to pick up a replacement character if you wish. The other five captives are available, and while escape will now be that much harder for them, it is still quite possible.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 am
by Tabs
Mei Ling has gone. Her ancestors welcome Mei.
Mr Handy,The failed idea roll was crucial, Tabs blood was up and wanted to finish off Hitch, had he thought of the consequence of a pistol shot.......well, it is all over for Mei; Tabs liked her too.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 am
by Mr. Handy
Mei Ling,Yes, I liked her too, and I was rooting for her. I was glad that she managed to bring down [b]Hitch[/b], and things were looking up until you fired. If you had thought of it, you could have killed him silently with another kick (though killing him in cold blood might still have cost a little Sanity). It almost certainly would have done more damage than the bullet caused. The really sad thing is that [b]Hitch[/b] actually survived. He started with 15 HP, the kick did 11 damage, and the bullet did 3 more, leaving him with 1. Unless you're going to take over [b]Zoe[/b] or [b]Katarina[/b], you should stop reading this thread at this point.
In the movie studio-
The skinhead breathed a little easier and had a chance to look at Hitch. He was still breathing, though he was horribly wounded. First things first, thought the skinhead as he took out his radio and walked into the studio. "That slant broad somehow got loose and shot Hitch," he said into it, "but I punched her ticket. I'll make sure she stays down too. Hitch is alive, but only barely. The area is secure."

"Thanks, Jeff," replied a voice that sounded much like his. "Nitro, send Doc and Sally up pronto. I'm on my way up right now."

Jeff flicked off the radio as he approached Mei Ling's corpse, stepping around Zoe's unconscious form. "What happened, Katarina?"

"I not know," said the redhead. "Zoe and Mei Ling get out of cells somehow. Zoe burst in, but Hitch knock her out. Then he hear noise outside and go to see, and that when he go down. I hear shot, then Chinese girl come in. Can I have now? Hitch promised."

"Later. I've got a couple things to take care of first."

"Who is Sally? She not prisoner? I not know her."

"She's a new nurse we got."

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:42 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"I can meet her?" asked Katarina.

"Maybe," said Jeff, walking up to Mei Ling's body. "if you behave yourself. It's up to Mutt. Close your eyes, honey." Katarina complied, and he pressed the barrel of his M-16 against the dead woman's temple. He fired, doing some damage. "Damn, the bullet ricocheted off her skull. Gotta try it again."

"I'll be there in a couple minutes," said the skinhead on the radio. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Mutt," replied Jeff. "The bitch shot me too, but my vest deflected the bullet."

"What Sally like?" asked Katarina, clenching her eyes shut.

"I haven't met her myself yet, but Mutt said she's almost as sexy as you."

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Katarina snorted. "Now I have to meet her," she said.

Jeff fired again, blowing poor Mei Ling's brains out. "Okay, Katarina, you can look now," he said. "Just try not to look at the body. I'll untie you in a bit, but first I have to see if I can do anything for Hitch."

Katarina opened her eyes, blinking back tears. Jeff stepped around Zoe's prone form and left the room.

In the guard room-
Jeff entered from the movie studio at the same time as Mutt arrived from the cell block. "I shot the girl in the head a couple of times, just in case," said Jeff.

"Good," said Mutt. "Doc and Sally are on their way, but let's see if we can help Hitch in the meantime."

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 am
by Mr. Handy
In the guard room-
Mutt knelt next to Hitch. Watching Doc appeared to have rubbed off on him, for he was able to extract the bullet from Hitch's jaw and repair a little of the damage.

Hitch cried out in pain as he awoke. "Mein Gott, it hurts!" he cried. "My leg! That bitch!"

"Easy there, Hitch," said Mutt. "Jeff already put her down - for good. Doc and Sally are on their way to help you out, and they'll be here soon. Jeff, why don't you take a look at his leg?"

Jeff nodded and set to work, but soon realized that there was little he could do. "Maybe I should go deal with the other girls. You're better at this than I am."

"Sally..." said Hitch, smiling. "Can't wait to see her if she's half as beautiful as you said."

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher

-------------

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 am
by Mr. Handy
In the guard room-
"Oh, she is," said Mutt as Jeff went back into the studio.

"She ought to be in my pictures," said Hitch through gritted teeth.

"Now, now, Hitch. She ain't that kinda girl. Let's have a look at that leg. Damn! That's broken real good - worse than Sally's. I sure can't do a thing for it. You just sit tight until Doc and the nurse get here."

In the movie studio-
Katarina squirmed in her bonds as Jeff returned to the studio. "I can get out now?" she asked, pouting.

"Yeah, sure," said Jeff, making his way over to the bed. "Just behave yourself properly."

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:45 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Why you have to shoot her in the head?" asked Katarina. "She already dead."

Jeff ignored her question and undid the leather straps binding her to the bed. "There you go, sweetheart," he said.

Katarina sat up and rubbed her sore wrists as Mutt walked into the studio. She put on her best smile when she saw him. "Jeff just telling me about Sally. I can meet her? Please?" She batted her eyelashes, and he was putty in her hands.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea," said Mutt. "Go pick yourself out something nice from the costume racks. Sally should be here in a few minutes. If you're on your best behavior, I'll see that you get what you need later."

Katarina squealed with delight. "Oh, thank you! I can't wait!" She skipped over to the racks and started looking through them.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Katarina picked out a little black dress from the rack and slipped it on while Mutt and Jeff picked up Zoe from the floor, Mutt grabbing her under her arms while Jeff held her legs.

"You take her back to cell?" asked Katarina.

"No, we need to find out how she and the other girl got out first," said Mutt. "Otherwise she could just escape again. The Chinese bitch ain't talking, so that leaves this one." He and Jeff carried Zoe over to the dungeon movie set and placed her on the rack.

"Please not to hurt Zoe!"

Mutt tied a leather strap that was attached to a roller on one end around Zoe's wrists, making sure they were bound tightly. "Relax. She's a smart girl, and she'll tell us what we need to know. This is just to keep her from going anywhere - and to scare her a little. Do you know how they got out, Katarina?" The girl just shrugged. "Jeff, you'll have to sort it all out while Katarina and I go down to the medical lab."

"Sure thing," said Jeff. He latched a pair of manacles at the other end of the rack, one at each corner, around Zoe's ankles. "Don't worry, darling, I'll be real gentle with Zoe." He ran his hand slowly up the sleeping girl's leg.

Katarina frowned and slinked over to him, flaunting her dress. "What you want with her? I not sexy enough for you?"

Jeff laughed, scooping her up in his arms and twirling her around. "Baby, you're the hottest girl I ever laid eyes on." He put her down on her feet, kissing her deeply. "All right, go on with Mutt. I'll be waiting for you when you get back." He patted Katarina on the rear.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Mutt took Hitch's backpack and belt from Mei Ling's body and put them on on his way out.

"You just going to leave her here?" asked Katarina, looking at the dead woman with sorrow.

"We'll dispose of her later," said Mutt. "For now, yeah, leave her here. Let Zoe see her when she wakes up. Then she'll know we mean business."

Katarina took one last look back at Zoe with her sad eyes before following Mutt out of the room. Jeff followed, flipping a switch and closing the door behind him as he left.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
The last thing Zoe Gallagher had remembered was Hitch on top of her, leering at and threatening her as he held the chloroformed cloth over her nose and mouth. She had expected him to still be on her when she awoke, or at least that he would still be in the room. What she saw when she managed to pry her eyes open was very different from what she had expected, but no less shocking. Even before she was able to do that, she was vaguely aware of lying on a hard wooden surface. Her arms were behind her head, and she could feel leather tightly binding her wrists together. Her legs were spread, her ankles encircled closely with cold metal. She didn't want to look, but she knew that she had to. As she had feared, she found herself in the medieval dungeon movie set, strapped to the rack. However, she could see nobody else in the studio with her - unless she counted the bloody corpse of Mei Ling. The Chinese girl had been shot once through the heart and twice in the head, and her brains leaked out all over the floor where she lay near the door leading out, which was closed. It was all Zoe could do not to retch.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you're awake now. First, roll Sanity for seeing the mangled body. Sanity loss is 1/1d4+1, so you lose 1 Sanity even if you succeed and 1d4+1 Sanity if you fail. If you lose 5 Sanity, roll Idea. If that roll succeeds, you've gone temporarily insane. If it fails, then you may still act freely - or at least as freely as someone who's tied up can act. Also, roll Listen.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
What had those evil brutes done to Mei? Executed. And they had gone and left her lying dead on the floor. Zoe knew she was tied-up in the dungeon, her escape had failed.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:18 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,You never rolled for Sanity before rolling your Sanity loss. Roll 1d100. If it's less than or equal to your current Sanity (45), you only lose 1 Sanity point. If it's more, then you'll lose the 4 points you rolled. Either way, you're still in control of yourself. If you want to try to think of a way to escape, roll Idea.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
Spoiler:

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Though she was distraught and terrified, Zoe was still able to think straight. The leather strap that secured her arms to the roller at the head of the rack was tight around her wrists, but with effort she might be able to slip a hand loose. She was agile enough that it was possible, but it would probably take time. Once she had a hand free, getting the other one out and opening the manacles securing her ankles would be a piece of cake.

She realized something else: she would have to avoid making too much noise. She didn't know where the skinheads were, but if any of them were nearby and realized she was awake, things could go very badly for her.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll DEX x 1 if you want to try to slip a hand out of the strap. This gives you a 14% chance. If you fail, you'll still be able to try again in later rounds. If you fail by a small amount, it will still loosen the strap and make future attempts easier.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:19 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
Zoe tugged and twisted her hands in the straps, nothing seemed to happen and her wrists felt chapped.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe's anxiety only made it harder for her to try to slip her bonds. If the skinheads came back and found out she was awake before she could free herself...the thought was almost unbearable. Fortunately, the door remained closed and the studio was deserted...for now.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may make another DEX x 1 roll now.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
She tries again."Erooomph."

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe was still getting nowhere, and the leather strap pinned her wrists securely together. Her anxiety was threatening to turn into despair and helplessness, and the sight of Mei Ling's corpse was only making it worse.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may attempt another DEX x 1 roll now.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:17 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
Zoe quits trying, she is getting herself into a state. Instead she tries to calm down and listens.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe tried to calm down, but she couldn't hear anything except the pounding of her heart in her chest. So far she had been left alone, but they wouldn't leave her here forever. Sooner or later, someone would come in. If she were still here and tied up when that happened...They probably wouldn't kill her, or they'd have already done it, but she could think of many other horrible things that they could do to her.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may try another DEX x 1 roll if you wish.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
She was stuck between a rock and a hard place, Zoe pulls again at the strap.

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe was a little calmer now, but she was still no closer to getting out of her bonds no matter how much she strained at them.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], you may attempt another DEX x 1 roll.

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
She twists and pulls.Oh joy!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:05 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
After several minutes of struggling, Zoe finally managed to slip one of her hands free of the leather strap. It chafed her hand as she pulled it out, but she continued through the pain until it was loose. After that it was a simple matter to remove her other hand. Then she sat up and unlatched the manacles about her ankles. She was at last free from her bonds, but she was by no means out of the woods. Looking around, she could see that the studio was just as it had been when she had been chloroformed, except that Mei Ling's body lay near the door, which was the only way out, and nobody else was present. The medieval dungeon movie set she found herself in had other torture machines besides the rack on which she had been tied up, as well as a black coffin. The other two sets were a modern hotel room and a cabin on a ship from the Age of Sail. There were a few movie cameras, microphones, and other equipment around, and the costume racks at the back of the studio held many outfits of various different types. The women's clothes were all sexy and revealing. The smaller sizes of the men's clothing might fit her, but they weren't much better. Leather was very prevalent. Hitch's movie directing "style" was exclusively pornography, and he had a wardrobe geared toward that end.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:10 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
She must prepare herself for when Mutt or Jeff returned. Zoe skips over to the movie studio door, averting her gaze from Mei's body, and then carefully opens it and leaves the door open; she hopes anyone seeing it would assume she had escaped from the movie studio.
Mr Handy,Next she intends to go back to find a t-shirt and pants.

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:55 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe hurried to the door, still unable to hear anything in the room beyond. She opened the door and saw a big skinhead with an M-16 entering the guard room from the cell block. Luckily, he didn't seem to see her yet. She ducked out of his line of sight. He was heading this way!

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:05 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
No time for dressing. Leaving the door open Zoe sprints back into the movie studio and climbs inside the coffin; leaving the lid ajar so she has an idea of what is happening in the room.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Zoe raced across the studio to the coffin, flung open the lid, and vaulted inside. The interior of the coffin was padded and lined with velvet, and she recognized it from "Blood Lust," a movie Hitch had made where he played a vampire and she was one of his victims. She pulled the lid almost all of the way shut, holding it cracked open slightly so she could see out.

The big skinhead with the M-16 on his back reached the door to the studio and looked through it. "Dammit!" he shouted. He took out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Deadeye and Ghost, sorry to interrupt your dinner, but I need you in the guard room now!"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Listen.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:23 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
Zoe tried to hear more about what was going on, she succeeded.

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
From her hiding place inside the coffin, Zoe heard running footsteps in the far distance that soon reached the guard room.

"What's up, Jeff?" asked a skinhead.

"We've got a loose filly, Ghost," replied Jeff. "I had left Zoe unconscious and tied up in the studio, but I just checked and she's gone. She couldn't have gotten far. I was only in the cell block for a couple minutes, but it's possible she slipped past into the hall you just came from. Could she have gotten past you?"

"I reckon she might've," said another skinhead, this one with a Kentucky drawl. "We couldn't rightly see out the door from where we was sitting in the mess."

"Understood, Deadeye. She won't get out the exit. Spike's got that covered. So here's what we're going to do. Ghost, you're with me. We're going to search the studio and make sure she's not in there first. Deadeye, you wait for us in the guard room and keep an eye on the hall leading out. If you spot her, give a yell. Once we're done in the studio, the three of us will proceed toward the exit and search every room systematically. We'll get Zoe back...and when we do, we're going to have some fun with her."

Sickening laughs came from the skinheads. Jeff and another skinhead entered the studio.

"Yoohoo, Zoe," said Jeff as he got closer. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

Zoe lay petrified, knowing what could happen to her if they discovered her. Then she heard a distant clang.

"Jeff, I just heard a noise!" shouted Deadeye from the guard room. "It sounded like it came from Alicia's cell!"

"We'll check it out when we're done in the studio, Deadeye!" Jeff called back. "Alicia can wait. She ain't going nowhere!"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Hide to see how well you've hidden. The base skill is 10%, but they might not find you even if you fail.

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"Crapola," she mutters. Zoe tries to stay hidden.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Ghost whistled when he saw Mei Ling's body. "I've seen a lot," he said, "but that's one awful mess!" He shook for a few moments. "I was just banging her last night. She don't look so pretty no more."

"I wish there'd been another way, but she left me no choice," said Jeff as both men began searching the studio. "She damn near killed Hitch, and then she shot me with his gun. My vest deflected the bullet. I returned fire in a split second. I was hoping to just wound her, but I'm just too good a shot for my own good. Zoe's smarter than to try something like that, though. Ain't that right, Zoe?"

"Come on out, Zoe," said Ghost. "We're not gonna hurt you...much."

Zoe lay motionless in the coffin, praying desperately that the men wouldn't find her. She felt trapped in the small box, and it felt like it was closing in on her. Jeff's footsteps got louder and louder as he approached, until he was just a few feet away. Then he bared his teeth in a fierce grin as he noticed that the lid was open a crack, but Ghost just missed seeing it.

Jeff stepped over to the coffin and yanked open the lid, revealing Zoe's prone form within. "Gotcha!" he exulted as he reached out to grab her, but she easily avoided his grasp.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], it's your turn to act now. You can attack [b]Jeff[/b] with an unarmed attack if you wish. Fist/Punch is listed on your character sheet. Kick has a base skill of 25% and does 1d6+db damage. Head Butt only has a 10% base skill and does 1d4+db. Grapple has a 25% base skill. If you succeed and he doesn't counter it, you may then be able to follow that up next round. If you hit, he may be able to parry, but roll damage in case he fails. If you surrender, you won't need to roll anything. You may instead try to flee without having to roll anything this round. If you think of something else you want to do, you can go ahead and try it. I'll let you know what you should roll, if anything. I'll also need you to declare which skinhead you're going to try to parry next round in your next post. Since you don't have Martial Arts, you must declare it in advance when facing multiple opponents, and you can only parry once per round (though you can Dodge any number of times provided you don't also attack in the same round; any attack this round won't affect your ability to Dodge next round). [b]Jeff[/b] is right next to you, and [b]Ghost[/b] is not far away and will be able to reach you next round. [b]Deadeye[/b] is out in the guard room, but you may run into him if you try to run for the door or if he is coming this way.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"Please Jeff, don't hurt me!" Zoe holds out her hands in submission.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Ghost grabbed Zoe roughly by the wrist, but Jeff held up a hand. "Easy there," he said. "I promised Katarina I'd be gentle with Zoe - as long as she cooperates." He stroked her cheek and took her other arm, not painfully but no less tightly, and the two men hoisted her out of the coffin and set her on her feet on the floor. They still maintained their grips on her arms. "Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. What are we going to do with you?"

"I know what I'd like to do with her," said Ghost, leering.

Jeff laughed. "Get in line." Deadeye appeared at the door to the studio. "It's okay, we've got her." He tossed a ring of keys to him. "Go look in on Alicia."

Deadeye snatched the keys. "'Heh heh. 'Look in on' her." He returned to the guard room. "Now I heard a noise from Raquel's cell!" He walked out of sight, toward the cell block.

"You sure are a slippery one, Zoe," said Jeff. "First you managed to get out of your cell somehow, and then you freed yourself from the straps after I tied you up and left you snoozing. So, little Miss Houdini, how did you manage it?"

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"Oh, you know how flexible I am Jeffy, and anyhow I was frantic at the sight of Mei' body. Speaking of Mei and the mess she is in, I feel unwell, can I lie down somewhere comfortable? I don't wanna up chuck everywhere."

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Yeah, let's use the bed over there," said Jeff, jerking his chin at the hotel room movie set. He and Ghost marched her over to the bed. They picked her up and placed her on top of it, on her back. One of them stood on either side of her, stretching out her arms to the corners of the bed. Leather straps dangled from the corner posts, and they began to tie them around her wrists. "You are very flexible, Zoe, but how did you and Mei get out of your cells in the first place?"

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"I'll tell you all, but be gentle with me...... I'm good at fixing cars, mechanical stuff, you know, I managed to pick the lock of my cell door. Mei? I have no idea, she was in her cell when I got out and I didn't stop to help her escape."

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:56 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Of course I'll be gentle with you, Zoe," said Jeff, running a hand lightly through her hair. He fastened the straps very tightly around her wrists. "Now I know you could slip out of these just as easily, but I also know you're too smart to try that again. If you do, you won't get off so easy. But just in case..." He walked over to a box full of props and took out two pairs of handcuffs and a small key. He slipped the key in his pocket and returned to the bed, where he locked one cuff from each pair around one of her wrists and the other to the corner bedpost. "There. You can't pick a lock if you don't have your hands free. I can take care of Zoe from here, Ghost. Go on and finish your dinner. I'm sure you'll be done before I am." Ghost nodded and left, shutting the door behind him. Jeff turned back to Zoe and smiled. "So what was your escape plan, anyway?"

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"Christ, I dunno what my plan was, just to escape from here. Look Jeff, I'm telling you everything, there is no need for all of this," Zoe nods to the straps and handcuffs.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Well..." said Jeff. "You don't need the straps any more now that you've got the cuffs on." He leaned over her and untied the straps around Zoe's wrists, but the handcuffs still held her fast. "You did just try to escape twice, so I'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to wearing those bracelets until I'm sure you can be trusted again. Besides, having you chained up like this is kind of turning me on." He tilted her chin to make her face him and kissed her. Then he walked over to a nearby chair, where he set his backpack and rifle down. Zoe watched with increasing dread as he unbuttoned his shirt and placed it on the back of the chair. Underneath he had on a Kevlar vest, which he also started to remove.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Persuade if you want to convince [b]Jeff[/b] to remove the handcuffs. The base skill is 15%.

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:07 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
When Jeff kissed her she thought, "Ugh! All men are beasts."

Speaking to Jeff in an affectionate manner, Zoe said, "Please release me, let me go."
OOC,Howzat!

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Wow, great roll!
In the movie studio-
Jeff grinned at Zoe as he removed his bulletproof vest and placed it on the chair. "Yeah, you don't need the cuffs on as long as I'm with you," he said, fishing the key out of his pocket and walking back to the bed. "You're smart enough not to try anything. And how could I say no to such a pretty face?" He unlocked both handcuffs, freeing her arms. Her feeling of helplessness receded somewhat, but she knew she wasn't out of the woods yet. Jeff turned around and headed back to the chair.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
When Jeff turns his back Zoe sticks her fingers down her throat, in an attempt to vomit.
OOC,Does this require a check? Zoe wants to vomit over herself.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:21 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Luck.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"Uh, ugh." Zoe vomits. She sits looking down at the mess over her chest; orange saliva drools from her mouth.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:50 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Jeff turned around, shaking his head. SIghing, he made his way back over to the bed. "All right, Zoe," he said. "Let's go get you cleaned off. We can use the bathroom in this movie set. The shower is functional." He motioned to an open door that led to a smaller room within the hotel room set and took her arm.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:49 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
"I'm so sorry, Jeff."

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Ah, don't sweat it, Zoe," said Jeff, leading her by the arm to the bathroom alcove. "Perfectly normal reaction to seeing that body. Hell, it even shook me up a little." The alcove had a marble sink area with towels, small bars of soap, cups, and little bottles of shampoo, like you'd expect to find in a hotel room. At the back, a door led into the bathroom itself, which contained a toilet and a combination tub and shower with a thin white curtain, which was currently open. Unlike most hotel bathrooms, this one, like the rest of the set, had no ceiling. It also had a video camera on a tripod standing in a near corner aimed at the shower. Another camera lens was embedded into the shower wall itself. Jeff picked up a washcloth and a bar of shower soap and ushered Zoe inside the bathroom, stepping in after her. "Besides, I won't mind watching you take a shower. All yours." He handed her the cloth and the soap.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
Mr. Handy,Tabs is at a loss what to do next! [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1977151/]Shit.[/url]

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,You'll just have to decide what to do based on the information you've got.

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher

[sub]Zoe climbs into the shower and proceeds to clean herself up.[/sub]

"You are the best man here, Jeff. Can you fetch me a glass of spirits? I need strong drink, after I'll be all yours."

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:06 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
"Sure thing, babe," said Jeff. "There's a minibar back in the room. I'll go get us both drinks." He left the bathroom and went into the main part of the hotel room, out of her field of view, while Zoe washed herself off in the shower.

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 pm
by Tabs
Zoe Gallagher
OOC,Tabs is trying to avoid the inevitable on behalf of Zoe, but is it really a fate worse than death? She's been illused since her capture.
[sub]When Jeff returns with the drinks.[/sub]

"Thanks. There was a loud noise earlier, anything mechanical gone wrong? I'm the gal for that."

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:48 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,You've done a good job of buying time trying to avoid [b]Zoe[/b]'s fate. It's nothing she hasn't already endured many times, and it's entirely up to you whether or not she gives in. Whatever decision you make will have consequences that will affect her.
In the movie studio-
Jeff came back into the bathroom carrying a glass of champagne in each hand. He smiled at Zoe as she washed herself off in the shower, running his eyes all over her body, and handed her a glass. "Nah, it's nothing to worry about," he said, clinking his glass against hers and taking a drink. "I could use my pipes cleaned, though," he added with a wink. He took a towel from the rack outside the room and brought it in. "When you're done, you can dry yourself off."

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:13 pm
by Tabs
OOC,Tabs wants Zoe to clout Jeff but is wary of the consequences; especially after the Mei Ling debacle! Unless an opportunity comes up (!) Zoe will go through with it, (with Jeff).
"Thanks for the towel, Jeff."

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,It's possible that such an opportunity may arise, but I can't say anything more than that at the moment.
In the movie studio-
"Sure thing, sweetheart," said Jeff. He shut off the water in the shower. After Zoe finished drying herself off and drinking the champagne, he put an arm around her. "All right, Zoe, come to bed." He slipped his other arm below her legs and lifted her up in his muscular arms, then walked back into the bedroom. He strode over to the bed and lay her down on top of it.

Zoe watched with horror and disgust as he began to unbuckle his belt, having resigned herself to her fate. He and others like him had done this before, but it never got any easier for her. The fact that she had come so close to freedom only made it more heart-rending. Her stomach was empty, and the drink would give her a mild buzz, but it wouldn't be as bearable as if she were blind drunk. Then she might not have even remembered it afterwards.

Jeff paused, looking up and cocking an ear. "Did you hear that?"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Listen.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am
by Tabs

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:36 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Jeff shrugged after listening intently for a few more seconds. "Probably just rats," he said, walking over to the chair. He took off his boots and left them at the foot of the chair, then removed his utility belt and placed it on the chair before dropping his trousers. Zoe couldn't help but cringe as he approached the bed on which she lay.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:27 pm
by Tabs
"Ugh rats!"
Zoe checks out the utility belt.
OOC,Anything useful to club or stab Jeff with? Especially an occupied man.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 am
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
The chair was not within reach of the bed, as it was about fifteen feet away, and Jeff was currently between her and it. Zoe saw that the belt only contained small items: a pistol in a holster, a couple of different kinds of grenades, ammo pouches, and a couple of keyrings. It did not have a knife or a club. However, the M-16 he had leaned against the chair could easily be used as a big club in addition to its obvious function as a rifle. Getting her hands on it might prove difficult, however.

Jeff licked his lips as he returned to the bed, ogling Zoe intently. With every step her dread of what was to come increased. She still wasn't ready when he reached the bedside. "At last you're mine, Zoe," he said. Then he climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately, running his hands over her body.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Spot Hidden.

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 am
by Tabs

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:35 pm
by Mr. Handy
In the movie studio-
Just when it seemed that Jeff was going to ravish Zoe and that there was nothing that could stop him, she saw something that gave her a faint glimmer of hope. While Jeff was fondling her, she caught a glimpse over his shoulder of the ceiling of the studio. A ventilation grille not too far away from the movie set was pulled up and moved aside from above.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am
by Tabs

Has the cavalry arrived? Zoe focuses her attention on the ventilation grille.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:20 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,[b]Zoe Gallagher[/b] is moving to the following thread.
Final Jeopardy