IC-SWORD-Horror Movie(Zoe/Katarina/Mei Ling)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-SWORD-Horror Movie(Zoe/Katarina/Mei Ling)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Zoe raced across the studio to the coffin, flung open the lid, and vaulted inside. The interior of the coffin was padded and lined with velvet, and she recognized it from "Blood Lust," a movie Hitch had made where he played a vampire and she was one of his victims. She pulled the lid almost all of the way shut, holding it cracked open slightly so she could see out.

The big skinhead with the M-16 on his back reached the door to the studio and looked through it. "Dammit!" he shouted. He took out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Deadeye and Ghost, sorry to interrupt your dinner, but I need you in the guard room now!"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Listen.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
Zoe tried to hear more about what was going on, she succeeded.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
From her hiding place inside the coffin, Zoe heard running footsteps in the far distance that soon reached the guard room.

"What's up, Jeff?" asked a skinhead.

"We've got a loose filly, Ghost," replied Jeff. "I had left Zoe unconscious and tied up in the studio, but I just checked and she's gone. She couldn't have gotten far. I was only in the cell block for a couple minutes, but it's possible she slipped past into the hall you just came from. Could she have gotten past you?"

"I reckon she might've," said another skinhead, this one with a Kentucky drawl. "We couldn't rightly see out the door from where we was sitting in the mess."

"Understood, Deadeye. She won't get out the exit. Spike's got that covered. So here's what we're going to do. Ghost, you're with me. We're going to search the studio and make sure she's not in there first. Deadeye, you wait for us in the guard room and keep an eye on the hall leading out. If you spot her, give a yell. Once we're done in the studio, the three of us will proceed toward the exit and search every room systematically. We'll get Zoe back...and when we do, we're going to have some fun with her."

Sickening laughs came from the skinheads. Jeff and another skinhead entered the studio.

"Yoohoo, Zoe," said Jeff as he got closer. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

Zoe lay petrified, knowing what could happen to her if they discovered her. Then she heard a distant clang.

"Jeff, I just heard a noise!" shouted Deadeye from the guard room. "It sounded like it came from Alicia's cell!"

"We'll check it out when we're done in the studio, Deadeye!" Jeff called back. "Alicia can wait. She ain't going nowhere!"
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Hide to see how well you've hidden. The base skill is 10%, but they might not find you even if you fail.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"Crapola," she mutters. Zoe tries to stay hidden.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Ghost whistled when he saw Mei Ling's body. "I've seen a lot," he said, "but that's one awful mess!" He shook for a few moments. "I was just banging her last night. She don't look so pretty no more."

"I wish there'd been another way, but she left me no choice," said Jeff as both men began searching the studio. "She damn near killed Hitch, and then she shot me with his gun. My vest deflected the bullet. I returned fire in a split second. I was hoping to just wound her, but I'm just too good a shot for my own good. Zoe's smarter than to try something like that, though. Ain't that right, Zoe?"

"Come on out, Zoe," said Ghost. "We're not gonna hurt you...much."

Zoe lay motionless in the coffin, praying desperately that the men wouldn't find her. She felt trapped in the small box, and it felt like it was closing in on her. Jeff's footsteps got louder and louder as he approached, until he was just a few feet away. Then he bared his teeth in a fierce grin as he noticed that the lid was open a crack, but Ghost just missed seeing it.

Jeff stepped over to the coffin and yanked open the lid, revealing Zoe's prone form within. "Gotcha!" he exulted as he reached out to grab her, but she easily avoided his grasp.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], it's your turn to act now. You can attack [b]Jeff[/b] with an unarmed attack if you wish. Fist/Punch is listed on your character sheet. Kick has a base skill of 25% and does 1d6+db damage. Head Butt only has a 10% base skill and does 1d4+db. Grapple has a 25% base skill. If you succeed and he doesn't counter it, you may then be able to follow that up next round. If you hit, he may be able to parry, but roll damage in case he fails. If you surrender, you won't need to roll anything. You may instead try to flee without having to roll anything this round. If you think of something else you want to do, you can go ahead and try it. I'll let you know what you should roll, if anything. I'll also need you to declare which skinhead you're going to try to parry next round in your next post. Since you don't have Martial Arts, you must declare it in advance when facing multiple opponents, and you can only parry once per round (though you can Dodge any number of times provided you don't also attack in the same round; any attack this round won't affect your ability to Dodge next round). [b]Jeff[/b] is right next to you, and [b]Ghost[/b] is not far away and will be able to reach you next round. [b]Deadeye[/b] is out in the guard room, but you may run into him if you try to run for the door or if he is coming this way.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"Please Jeff, don't hurt me!" Zoe holds out her hands in submission.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Ghost grabbed Zoe roughly by the wrist, but Jeff held up a hand. "Easy there," he said. "I promised Katarina I'd be gentle with Zoe - as long as she cooperates." He stroked her cheek and took her other arm, not painfully but no less tightly, and the two men hoisted her out of the coffin and set her on her feet on the floor. They still maintained their grips on her arms. "Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. What are we going to do with you?"

"I know what I'd like to do with her," said Ghost, leering.

Jeff laughed. "Get in line." Deadeye appeared at the door to the studio. "It's okay, we've got her." He tossed a ring of keys to him. "Go look in on Alicia."

Deadeye snatched the keys. "'Heh heh. 'Look in on' her." He returned to the guard room. "Now I heard a noise from Raquel's cell!" He walked out of sight, toward the cell block.

"You sure are a slippery one, Zoe," said Jeff. "First you managed to get out of your cell somehow, and then you freed yourself from the straps after I tied you up and left you snoozing. So, little Miss Houdini, how did you manage it?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"Oh, you know how flexible I am Jeffy, and anyhow I was frantic at the sight of Mei' body. Speaking of Mei and the mess she is in, I feel unwell, can I lie down somewhere comfortable? I don't wanna up chuck everywhere."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
"Yeah, let's use the bed over there," said Jeff, jerking his chin at the hotel room movie set. He and Ghost marched her over to the bed. They picked her up and placed her on top of it, on her back. One of them stood on either side of her, stretching out her arms to the corners of the bed. Leather straps dangled from the corner posts, and they began to tie them around her wrists. "You are very flexible, Zoe, but how did you and Mei get out of your cells in the first place?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"I'll tell you all, but be gentle with me...... I'm good at fixing cars, mechanical stuff, you know, I managed to pick the lock of my cell door. Mei? I have no idea, she was in her cell when I got out and I didn't stop to help her escape."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
"Of course I'll be gentle with you, Zoe," said Jeff, running a hand lightly through her hair. He fastened the straps very tightly around her wrists. "Now I know you could slip out of these just as easily, but I also know you're too smart to try that again. If you do, you won't get off so easy. But just in case..." He walked over to a box full of props and took out two pairs of handcuffs and a small key. He slipped the key in his pocket and returned to the bed, where he locked one cuff from each pair around one of her wrists and the other to the corner bedpost. "There. You can't pick a lock if you don't have your hands free. I can take care of Zoe from here, Ghost. Go on and finish your dinner. I'm sure you'll be done before I am." Ghost nodded and left, shutting the door behind him. Jeff turned back to Zoe and smiled. "So what was your escape plan, anyway?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"Christ, I dunno what my plan was, just to escape from here. Look Jeff, I'm telling you everything, there is no need for all of this," Zoe nods to the straps and handcuffs.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
"Well..." said Jeff. "You don't need the straps any more now that you've got the cuffs on." He leaned over her and untied the straps around Zoe's wrists, but the handcuffs still held her fast. "You did just try to escape twice, so I'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to wearing those bracelets until I'm sure you can be trusted again. Besides, having you chained up like this is kind of turning me on." He tilted her chin to make her face him and kissed her. Then he walked over to a nearby chair, where he set his backpack and rifle down. Zoe watched with increasing dread as he unbuttoned his shirt and placed it on the back of the chair. Underneath he had on a Kevlar vest, which he also started to remove.
OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Persuade if you want to convince [b]Jeff[/b] to remove the handcuffs. The base skill is 15%.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
When Jeff kissed her she thought, "Ugh! All men are beasts."

Speaking to Jeff in an affectionate manner, Zoe said, "Please release me, let me go."
OOC,Howzat!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Wow, great roll!
In the movie studio-
Jeff grinned at Zoe as he removed his bulletproof vest and placed it on the chair. "Yeah, you don't need the cuffs on as long as I'm with you," he said, fishing the key out of his pocket and walking back to the bed. "You're smart enough not to try anything. And how could I say no to such a pretty face?" He unlocked both handcuffs, freeing her arms. Her feeling of helplessness receded somewhat, but she knew she wasn't out of the woods yet. Jeff turned around and headed back to the chair.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
When Jeff turns his back Zoe sticks her fingers down her throat, in an attempt to vomit.
OOC,Does this require a check? Zoe wants to vomit over herself.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Zoe[/b], roll Luck.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"Uh, ugh." Zoe vomits. She sits looking down at the mess over her chest; orange saliva drools from her mouth.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the movie studio-
Jeff turned around, shaking his head. SIghing, he made his way back over to the bed. "All right, Zoe," he said. "Let's go get you cleaned off. We can use the bathroom in this movie set. The shower is functional." He motioned to an open door that led to a smaller room within the hotel room set and took her arm.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Zoe Gallagher
"I'm so sorry, Jeff."

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”