IC-JUNO-Trouble In Store(Everyone)

The survivors from the T-Bone flee for the safety of Warren Air Force Base, while a lone woman struggles against all odds to stay alive in a very dangerous place. A small group of survivors races across Nebraska in a pickup truck. The helicopter group arrives in Omaha in a last ditch effort to save the world, but time is running out. Z-Day seems to last forever, but it will come to an end. The sun is getting lower, and night is coming...

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: IC-JUNO-Trouble In Store(Everyone)

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Mr Handy,Richard,are you going to dump that bitch Cynathia soon or not? Cause tommorow morning I am going to go get my money I stashed away. You want a share you need to come with me, if not then we part ways tommrow morning. But my cell mate for many years who supported me in the various fights in prison deserves a little something. So get over the bitchs quickly cause Cynathia does not go with us tommorow. And if I get a chance that bitch there Emily will not be seeing the sun set tommorow either. She dared threaten me when all I was doing was pointing out how much Kyle is a retard
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Cynthia - men,[color=#0000FF]"I know what you´re saying...I´ve had my share of a-holes...should it come to ugliness, I´ll deal with it accordingly..."[/color][b] Kat [/b] squeezes the grip of the 9mm, the calm state of mind now races, more from the discussion on men and their motives than the things outdoors.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the store-
Helen grinned at Kathryn. "You've got the right attitude," she said. "Wish I'd had someone to give me this advice when I was your age." She looked up as Marcus entered the main area of the store from the back hall. "Hey, Marcus, what's going on outside and up top?"

On the roof-
"I don't understand it," said Kyle. "Why can't people just all get along with each other? We all have to work together now."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by ryansommer »

{Mr.Handy},{Do Emily, Lauren or Kyle get a listen check to hear anything being said by the other men?}
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Go ahead and roll Listen. I'll roll for the NPCs when I update.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Marcus shrugged his large shoulders, "Beats me. Them men's a shootin' up top. Suppose they see some of them crazy people runnin' about. I was just out there an' I didn't see none of 'em." He looked around the store to see what else was left that he could pile up before the shelves to make those shelves harder to topple.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the store-
The shelves were massive. The only things Marcus could put behind them that would effectively reinforce them were more shelves.
OOC,Go ahead and roll STR x 3 to move one by yourself. If [b]Kathryn[/b] is willing to help you, you can add her STR to yours or have her work on a separate set of shelves. [b]Helen[/b] and [b]Cynthia[/b] can help either one of you. Each row of shelves can reinforce one of the four rows already up against the front windows, and it takes five minutes to move one on a normal success.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat throws a question at Marcus, "So, what did you find out there?" She lets her gun arm rest at her side, convinced she´ll be prepared should someone uninvited enter the shop...
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

Marcus responded "I didn't see nothin'. Knocked over the dumpster, is all... so those infected can't climb up to the roof so easily." He headed over to the shelves and said, "Someone want to give me a hand with these?"
ooc,Marcus will accept the help if it is available. Please, someone roll for me - I'm leaving shortly for my trip.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kathryn puts the 9mm in the gap between her belts and helps Marcus shift a shelf.
TVblog

ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

Emily listens intently as she stands on the roof with Kyle and Lauren. She then remembers the flashlights and approaches the hole in the roof. "Marcus? Kat? Can you hear me?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Marcus[/b] and [b]Kathryn[/b] are in the front area of the store, so they'd need to roll Listen to hear [b]Emily[/b]. [b]Kathryn[/b] has a -5 penatly to her roll because she's still wearing her helmet. However, [b]Emily[/b] can use her own helmet's radio to speak with [b]Kathryn[/b] directly.
Emily Montrose,[b]Emily[/b] could hear some snatches of speech as [b]Victor[/b] whispered to [b]Richard[/b]: "[b]Richard[/b]...dump that bitch [b]Cynthia[/b]...tomorrow...go get my money...want a share...come with...not...we part ways...my cell...years who...various fights...deserves a little...get over...[b]Cynthia[/b] does not...if I get a chance...bitch there [b]Emily[/b]...sun set tomorrow...dared threaten me...pointing out...[b]Kyle[/b] is a retard."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat responds to Emily´s question, "Yeah, what´s happening up there?"
TVblog

ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

"Mr. Ho says there are some flashlights in the store room. Did you happen to see any of them down there? We could probably use some of them up here in the event the power goes out. I can come down and get them if you can round them up?" Emily said to Marcus.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Mr Handy:
Spoiler:
Did Kat see some flashies while moving shelves?
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Kathryn[/b], roll Spot HIdden to see if you noticed anything. [b]Marcus[/b] found a couple of flashlights in the storeroom which he can share. I'm running him as an NPC until Imp gets back.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,It will take four more rounds to finish moving the row of shelves.
In the store-
"I've got the flashlights," said Marcus as he and Kathryn started moving a set of shelves. "We should have one for inside the store just in case, but Emily is welcome to come down here and get the other one. I noticed you both have those military-style helmets. If they've got radios, you can probably talk to her directly through them."

"We also sell some flashlights here," said Helen. "They're on the shelves somewhere, but now that we've moved them around I'm not sure where. They aren't as good as the ones from the back room, though." She and Cynthia tried to move another set of shelves, but it was proving stubborn.

On the roof-
Lauren was too distracted to hear anything, and so was Kyle. Ho, however, managed to hear every word. His nostrils flaring, he slung his rifle on his back and drew his pistol. He turned on Victor, pointing the gun at him. "You!" he shouted furiously. "You get out of my store now! You troublemaker, and you not welcome here!"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

Startled but Mr. Ho, Emily jumped a bit and backed away from the hole in the roof and backed towards Kyle and Lauren. Remembering the helmet she wore, she keyed the mic and spoke quietly into the mic: "Kat. This is Emily here, these guys up here are bad news and Mr. Ho is pointing his gun at them. Shit is going to go down. We need help!"
OOC: How close are Victor and Philip from teh hole? Are Kyle and Lauren closer to the hole than they are?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Emily[/b] is carrying her helmet at the moment, not wearing it, but she can still use the radio. [b]Victor[/b] and [b]Richard[/b] are close to the hole, but everyone else on the roof is further away from it.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ryansommer
Disciple
Disciple

Post by ryansommer »

{Handly},{Okay,Emily will put on the helmet and talk to Kat. She will move over to Kyle and Lauren as described above.}

Return to “Chapter 4 - The Longest Day”