IC-UNDER-Trapped(All but Mr. Foo/Alice/Jenny/Duke/Jim)

As the afternoon gets underway, the survivors from the T-Bone have been split up. The helicopter group must land at an airfield halfway to Omaha for refueling. Those still on the surface try desperately to defend the motel, while those trapped underground fight for their lives as they search for a way out.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-UNDER-Trapped(All but Mr. Foo/Alice/Jenny/Duke/Jim)

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the lower lab hallway-
"I have to go back up there!" cried Rosie. "It's got Lynne!"

(Michael has Dodge at the base level of Dex x 2. Since his Dex is 14, that gives him 28% in Dodge. He has not improved it beyond that yet. Even though he failed his rolls earlier, they were not necessary because the creature did not target him. I listed Dodge scores for all the new Chapter 3 characters even when they only have the default level, but haven't done it for the older ones.

If you want to try to talk Rosie out of going back upstairs, roll Fast Talk; there is no time for Persuade in the heat of battle. If that fails, you may try to Grapple her to keep her from going back up. The base level for Grapple is 25%. She will have a chance to Dodge if you succeed. The nearest doors are the biology lab on the left and the geology lab - where the acid is stored - on the right. There is a metal door at the far end of the hall, on the right, and another door at the very end of the hall leading to the decontamination chamber. If you Fast Talk Rosie, you may pull her through one of the exits this round. If you Grapple her instead, you can't drag her until next round.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by OathinBlood »

Michael yells rushed words into Rosie's ear, managing to convince her to come with him. He rushes into the geology lab, grasping her by her hand.

OOC - Ah, sorry, I looked at Duke's dodge skill instead of Michael's. My bad.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the lower lab hallway-
Sally took the flasks of acid back from Rosie. "Go with him," she told her. "I'll go help Lynne." Rosie nodded and numbly went with Michael.

(Don't sweat it, OathinBlood. More than one player has looked at the wrong character sheet before.

I went ahead and updated. Fearlessfred hasn't posted in a while in this thread, but I'll assume Joe is heading back to the hallway now that he has some acid.

Everyone is moving to this thread: In Too Deep)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Chapter 3 - Over, Under, and Through”