IC-UNDER-Zombies Behind Bars(Michael/Joe Barring/Hockey/etc)

As the afternoon gets underway, the survivors from the T-Bone have been split up. The helicopter group must land at an airfield halfway to Omaha for refueling. Those still on the surface try desperately to defend the motel, while those trapped underground fight for their lives as they search for a way out.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Fearlessfred
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: IC-UNDER-Zombies Behind Bars(Michael/Joe Barring/Hockey/etc)

Post by Fearlessfred »

Joe steps onto the lift. "Is there anything last thing you want us to do or anything we can tell the others?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the upper hatch chamber-
Randall thought for a second, the bite wound on his ankle throbbing under the bandages. "My parents live in New York: Richard and Brenda Davis. I haven't seen them in a while. In the highly unlikely event that they survive and you run into them, tell them...tell them I love them, and how I died. Other than that, just be careful, and godspeed."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by OathinBlood »

Michael gives Randall a quick, curt nod before he gets onto the lift, his eyes thanking Randall more than words ever could.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the upper hatch chamber-
Sally pressed the button and looked up at Randall as the lift began to descend, her eyes watering. Once everyone's head was safely below, Randall slammed the hatch shut and spun the wheel as far as it would go to dog it shut. Just as he finished, the pounding on the metal door began.

Randall ran through the other door into the generator room. The access panel in the generator where Gary and Mr. Foo had hooked up the lines that ran all the way upstairs to keep the juice flowing to the fridge and gas coming into the generator remained open, and a few live wires were visible. He looked back over his shoulder just as the door to the hatch chamber came crashing down and the walking corpses started pushing their way inside.

Randall took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he had to do. "You won't get me!" he shouted defiantly, grabbing the exposed wires with both hands. Electricity raced through his body as the lights flickered briefly, and then he fell lifelessly to the floor. He never rose again.

(Everyone is moving to this thread: Trapped)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Chapter 3 - Over, Under, and Through”