IC-OVER-Abducted(Anthony Gardner/Erica Spears/Kathryn McCoy)

As the afternoon gets underway, the survivors from the T-Bone have been split up. The helicopter group must land at an airfield halfway to Omaha for refueling. Those still on the surface try desperately to defend the motel, while those trapped underground fight for their lives as they search for a way out.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: IC-OVER-Abducted(Anthony Gardner/Erica Spears/Kathryn McCoy)

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat tries to get the stapler open, but the mechanism that makes the staple slide to open seems to be stuck... In her ears are a constant beeping. Probably an air pocket, irritating enough though.
As the task seems futile she takes another look over her shoulder to see if everything is OK in the vicinity of the cruiser. They have dogs on farms, right? I really hate dogs!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the farmhouse-
Gardner, having completed his sweep of the house, double checked each room on his way back. As he went, he made sure each window was secured and that there was nothing visible moving around outside. He verified that the front and back doors were locked as well.

In the garage-
Kathryn saw nothing unusual outside the open garage door. She was so intent on watching out and fiddling with the stapler that she didn't hear Gardner returning until he was already in the garage. He could see the stapler in her hands. He didn't know where she had gotten it.

(Welcome back, Laraqua! You can start posting for Gardner again any time you're ready.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Being surprised by Gardner, Kat lays down the stapler on the seat and slides away to the other end of the seat. "So, what´s this place like? Any luck?"
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

(Laraqua isn't quite back up to full posting speed yet, but she left me instructions and told me to keep playing Gardner for her until she is ready.)

Gardner glanced outside to make sure it was still clear, then slapped the button to close the garage door. The machinery rumbled as the door slid down. "Yeah, the house is clear," he said. "Nice place, too. We'll check out the barn later." He walked around to the side of the car where Kathryn had deposited the stapler, watching her carefully. "What else have you got hidden in there? Am I going to have to strip search you? Not that I'd mind that in the slightest." He opened the door and took the stapler, looking at her thoughtfully. "Maybe there's a way to kill two birds with one stone. There are some clothes here, good ones. There's also a shower. You said earlier that you wanted to get cleaned off and get some new clothes. Now maybe you have a chance - if you promise to behave yourself and do everything I tell you. Okay?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"He really have mixed emotions about my assets, first I have to cover myself, then he want to see me in the shower... might be impulse controle issues...Well, I´ll give him what he bargains for..."
Letting the blanket slowly trail down her shoulders, revealing her blooded arms, palms up she says, "Thanks, not a minute too soon, I´d take a bath with scorpions for all I care. And by this I neither lead your on or discourage you, ´tony."
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the farmhouse-
Gardner gave Kathryn a lopsided grin. He put the stapler in his pack, took her by the arm, and drew her out of the car, closing the door after her. "You're quite welcome, Kathryn," he said, pulling her through the door and into the living room. His grip was strong, but not painful. He shut that door too. "You know, I'm not such a bad guy. I can be friendly when you cooperate." He took her through the living room and then the bedroom. He gently pushed her into the bathroom ahead of him while he stood in the doorway. The bathroom had no other exits and no windows, so the only way out was through him. "Okay, take off your clothes."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

In the bathroom-
Kat glances at Gardner and at the shower in the far end. A bathroom sink just next to her invites her to wash off the grime from her face and her arms. Water trails down her collar bones and down below. She looks at Gardner in the mirror and smiles, "That´s better..." She expertly wriggles free of her leggings and they slide down do the floor.

Slowly she unbuttons the soaked blouse and lets it fall heavily to the tiled floor. As it lays to rest by her feet she turns and faces the shower, unfastening the bra with her right hand while pulling the shower curtain aside with the left. Kat gets the shower spurting water and turns to Anthony her arms crossed, covering her assets. She stoops and pulls her panties off. Slowly rising she looks Anthony in the eye and backs into the waterfall created by the shower. The steamy corner of the bathroom makes it hard to make out her features from the doorway. She gets soaked in the hot water and she trails her fingers throw her hair, pulling it backwards. Slowly she turns the shower lever and the fall comes to drizzle, then a sporadic dribble. Kathryn rubs the whole of her body in soap, creating a lathery layer all over. Bubbles find there way down her curves. "A hand for my back, sir?" She once again faces the windowless far end of the bathroom and gives Gardner a sight of her backside, slightly swanked.

(Time for a seduction roll?)
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

(You don't need to make a roll to get him to scrub your back, but go ahead and roll APP x 5 to see what else he'll do. How he reacts depends on a lot of things, and Laraqua is free to have him do whatever she wants once she returns. Use your real APP - at this point it's quite apparent to Gardner.)

In the bathroom-
Gardner watched with excitement while Kathryn stripped in front of him and lathered herself. He could see that she was even more incredibly ravishing than he had previously realized. When she asked him to get her back, he didn't hesitate. He strode across the steamy bathroom until he was right up behind her and began slowly stroking her back with gentle caressing motions, taking his time and enjoying every second of it. She could feel his heavy breath on the back of her neck, and then the press of his lips there. "You're so beautiful, Kathryn," he said.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat turned around, "Are you letting me shower all by myself?" , she pouted her lips and took a step backwards so her back rested against the wall. Her act left a lot to wish for, but she knew the drill. This was her game. He´d better play along!
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

(The roll was against APP x 5, not APP x 6. This means that with your 16 APP you had an 80% chance of success, not 96%, so the roll is a failure - and a critical failure at that. Gardner sees through her act, but he's going to do what he would do anyway.)

In the bathroom-
"I wouldn't dream of it," said Gardner, running his eyes over Kathryn's body, "but I still don't trust you. Maybe after we've made love I'll trust you a little better - maybe. I could use a shower myself, though, and I'll be only too happy to share it with you." He pointed to a metal rail on the back wall of the shower at waist level which the washcloth had been hanging on and which could also be used as a handrail. "First, turn around and face the wall, grab the rail with both hands, and hold still. Then I'll take off my clothes."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

(I guess we´ll fast forward here...)

Kat will comply to whatever instructions given. Then she´ll accept the clothes Gardner picked out for her.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

(No, we're not fast-forwarding yet.)

In the bathroom-
Once Kathryn turned her back and gripped the rail, Gardner came up behind her and slapped his pair of handcuffs on her. He closed one cuff tightly around her right wrist and the other around the rail itself. "That's better," he said, stepping back. "Just a little insurance policy to make sure you don't try anything. You can face me again." He took off his helmet, backpack, and equipment, placing them down on the floor well out of her potential reach. Then he unbuttoned his uniform shirt, taking it off and hanging it on a hook on the back of the door, which he closed. Next he removed his body armor, placing it with his other equipment. He smiled at her, not taking his eyes off of her for a second except to pull his undershirt over his head. He began to unbuckle his belt.

(Kathryn, roll Idea.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

(Then we continue...)

As she tries the towel hanger´s resistance she watches Gardner sliding the belt from the gilden standard issue buckle. Her plan to drop the SOB with a kick on the soaped floor had become impossible, now she had to pay for her lack of ideas. "Do you have something for me there?" Kat asks with a deep whisper.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bathroom-
Gardner smiled eagerly. "I sure do," he said, licking his lips. Kathryn could only look on helplessly while he finished undressing. She tested the metal rail, but it was firmly in place and her meager strength was unlikely to budge it. He unlaced his boots, then removed them and his socks. He dropped his trousers and finally his boxers. "I've been anticipating this moment ever since I first laid eyes on you, Kathryn. I knew you would be mine." He stepped into the shower with her, pulled the curtain closed, and turned on the tap again. Water cascaded over both of them. Then he folded her into a firm embrace, pressing her up against the wall. "Oh, Kathryn..." He kissed her full on the lips, quivering with excitement.

(Roll STR x 1 if you want to try to dislodge the metal rail. If you choose not to resist, I'll fast forward in my next post.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Kat realizes the best thing to do is to please the NG. Payback will come eventually.
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bathroom-
When he finally finished, Gardner shut off the water, pulled open the curtain, and stepped out of the shower. The bathroom was hot and steamy, and the mirror was completely fogged over. He sighed with satisfaction, gazing at Kathryn as she leaned against the wall, her arm still handcuffed to the rail. "That was absolutely incredible, darling," he said. "You are by far the best lover I've ever had." He handed her one of the towels, then took the other one and dried himself off before he started getting dressed again.

Though it had seemed like forever to Kathryn, in actuality only fifteen minutes had passed. She was not in any physical pain, apart from the soreness in her legs, but her mental anguish was another matter. She had desperately hoped that this wouldn't happen to her, she had tried everything she could think of, but there had been no escape, no rescue. No knight in shining armor had burst in to save her at the last second, and she hadn't been strong enough to fight him off nor clever enough to outwit him. In spite of the fact that she had just had a shower, she had never felt dirtier. The fact that she had offered no resistance didn't make her feel any less violated. If anything it made it worse - she couldn't help feeling like she should have offered at least a token protest, even if she had no way to stop him. On the other hand, surrender may have turned out to be wiser. Her chance would come, she was sure of it. She just needed to hold out until then and recognize the opportunity when it arose.

(Kathryn, roll Sanity. Sanity loss is 0/1d10.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Aftermath in the shower-

Her blonde hair hangs like a curtain, hiding her glare at the violator. The accumulated rage pent up in her chest stirs but doesn´t erupt. Still visible through the strands of hair her eyes goes grim for the first time. Swallowing the anger and despair she whispers yet again. "So quick, ´Tony?" after a short breath she adds, "I could get you up again,if you come over here again..." She pulls her hair back and licks her lips, pouting her mouth. "I still haven´t tasted what you promised..."

All the while he had been going at her, she had been waiting outside the room. It had happened to someone else, not to little Kathy. Just as those times at uncle Philips farm. All those summer holidays. 'It will do you good!' mom had said. Uncle Philip sure did me good, MA! She snaps back to the relative reality of the farm house shower. The fabric of the towel feels good in her free hand. Kat spreads the towel in front of her and kneels on it beneath the rail. "Come on over, sweetie..."
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bathroom-
Gardner watched Kathryn, pausing as he got dressed. "Believe me, I'd love nothing better," he said, "but we've got too much to do right now. We need to make sure the barn is clear and secure it first. Don't worry, Kathryn, we'll have plenty more time for love later. You and I are going to be together forever." He had no clue about how intense her hatred of him was. "I still don't trust you enough to put myself in your mouth. You might bite too hard."

(Kathryn, if you really want to try to get Gardner to get back in the shower for another go, roll Fast Talk. If Laraqua returns before I update again, she is free to disregard the results of the roll.)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

In the shower-

"Then at least let me free to help you secure that barn, will you?" "If you need proof of my fidelity, make me able to aid you in a confrontation!" "Otherwise a girl might think you might already have lost your balls..." The last comment wasn´t meant to escape, but as she lets it over her lips she expertly wraps the towel around her waist with her free hand and the iad of the shower wall. She throws her wet hair upwards so a spray of drops reaches over to where Gardner stands. Letting a smile beam at the NG she awaits his reply...
TVblog

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

In the bathroom-
"I'm not ready to trust you that far yet," said Gardner as he continued getting dressed. "Not so long ago you were trying to signal Alvarez and Flynn, and you said yourself you'd have been happy to go with them if they caught up with me and killed me. And then there's whatever you were up to with that stapler. I still don't know whether you're really falling for me or if you only invited me into the shower with you to get me to let my guard down. Considering everything you've pulled so far, it's going to take me a while for me to trust you." He finished buttoning up his shirt and collecting his equipment, then approached Kathryn. He took her hand in his and rubbed it. "I want to be able trust you, but I can't afford to let my guard down. One mistake could get me killed, and that would get you killed. Even if you are trustworthy, I'm not going to expose you to danger. I love you, Kathryn." He kissed her hand. "You're everything I've ever wanted, and more. Now, let's go get you some clothes." He took out the handcuff key, unlocked the cuffs, and returned them to his belt. Then he took Kathryn by the hand and led her towards the closet.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Chapter 3 - Over, Under, and Through”