IC: London: A Reunion?

IC Threads from the current chapter that are not currently active.
Basically just to declutter the main forum.

Moderators: Laraqua, Raiko

Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: IC: London: A Reunion?

Post by Decrepit »

Semi-consciously, Caroline takes up Nathaniel's hand in her slightly shaking one.

OOC: Speaking of innocent grabs ... Looks like maybe Caroline is looking for a new fake husband.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Nathaniel stops cleaning his slacks when Caroline grabs his hand. He finds himself wondering when the last time Caroline washed her hands... He quickly pushes the new thought out of the way and tries to focus on Caroline.

Thanks Luv... Have you ever seen anything like that before? It was soo... dirty! Good Heavens! And how it responded to the light. Bloody-Hell!

We should stop off at a shop tommorrow and pick up some more of those bloody torches!

So...... dirty!

Nethaniel squeezes Carolines hand, taking much needed comfort from her presence and compassion.

When was the last time you washed your hands luv?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

As Maksim drives along, he tries to keep up some cheery banter, completely out-of-place in the confines of this silent car. "Well, uh, looks like, uh, we're all out in the clear. Who woulda thought I had a torch all along? I gotta start keeping an eye on myself. Whoo-boy! Guess that's what happens when you fixate on things, eh Caroline? Yeah? Like when you fixate ... whoo-boy ... you don't really notice what you yourself are doing or what you've got on you you just see what's right ahead of you and try to deal with that..." He drifts too far to the left, pulls back within his lane. "Whoopsy, stupid car. Ah well, we're all fine now. Get to have a nap. Anyone got a bottle of vodka? Something hefty? A whole bottle? Or three? I don't know about you guys but I'm really not looking forward to sleeping alone." He pauses, as though thoughtful. "Maybe I'll get a cat!" Then he snickers to himself, still pulsing with adrenaline.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Locked IC Threads (Ch2)”