Cameraman: Abbo Durer

For those who entered the city once broken in twain; When it turned its uncanny eye upon them; its breath did to them what their souls had done to it.

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Cameraman: Abbo Durer

Post by Laraqua »

Daniel Carter leaves, heading off to one meeting or another, and leaving Abbo Durer with security. Durer does know the way out to the elevator bank and taxi drivers would know how to take him to Pergammon Museum on Museum Island. He is also somewhat aware of a sense of time slowly slipping away from him. He has the bizarre feeling that there's something he should be doing, that he would try to do, if only he could remember what it was.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Re: Cameraman: Abbo Durer

Post by Tabs »

"Thank you all, once again." Abbo goes to the elevator.
OOC,Laraqua, should Abbo remember something? - He is clueless. Do I go ahead and roll, say, Idea and see if that works, or do you like to prompt first if a roll is required?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The elevator doors open up as if on cue and two young women in business attire step out and go about their business. He steps inside, presses the button, and listens for fourteen floors to the strangely depressing elevator music that plays over the hidden speakers. The elevator soon enough reaches the ground floor.
Tabs,it's okay. Abbo should be clueless. The one thing he does know is that he should know more. In your average official investigation, there'd be a lot of facts and potential leads yet he knows so little about it. Maybe that's what he's vaguely remembering? He should go over case notes? Complain about a lack of facts? He's not sure. And no, an Idea Roll won't help... I'm going to have fun with your character. :D

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

Pergammon Museum - Abbo exits Ophidian and heads for the nearest taxi rank.
OOC,'We are playthings of the gods.'
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

He gets into the back of a taxi. The driver is a plump, pale woman in her middle years. "Where to?"

"Pergamon Museum."

Then he leans back and enjoys the ride. The taxi driver doesn't talk and time passes in reasonably comfortable silence as he stares out the window at the pedestrians milling on the streets. You reach the small island in the Spree river in the centre of Berlin that is Museum Island. You pay, the taxi driver lets you out, and you head out across the lawn to the grand museum entrance.

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

"Wow. It looks like a Nazi monument. Now, the antiquity collection? "
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Abbo Durer enters through the front doors and sees a large room with a museum store to the left, a number of Kamchatka merchandise visible through the window. By the KAMCHATKA TOURS sign, stands a blushing blonde woman in a tour guide uniform who scuffs the tiles with her left foot. A man and a woman stand speaking to each other in front of her.

Go to this thread. You may read the last post to see what's happening.

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle

Post by Tabs »

"Ah, Kamchakta Tours." Abbo walks over.

"Excuse me," speaking to the tour guide, he also smiles at the couple, "when is the next tour?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: You're meant to post in that link... :P

Return to “Berlin Chapter”