Helicopter Pilot: Fransesca Morletti

For those who entered the city once broken in twain; When it turned its uncanny eye upon them; its breath did to them what their souls had done to it.

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Helicopter Pilot: Fransesca Morletti

Post by Laraqua »

At the same time:

"You're welcome," replies Daniel. "Abbo is probably jumpy because I told him about what happened when I interviewed him. If you're coming up to see me, I'm not in my usual office. There were multiple stabbing murders right outside my office this morning. Apparently one of the candidates for the cameraman job killed some of the others and then himself. The place is a crime scene now, and I have a temporary office." He tells her what floor it's on and gives her directions. "Not only that, but a man was run over and killed in the parking lot."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Fransesca looks around her shoulder and instinctively steps further on to the curb. "Be right up, then." She urges Natasha to move in to the Ophidian´s main entrance. "I´ve got my bird up on the roof. We´ll just have to check with a Daniel Carter how things are supposed to turn out in the near future. There seems to be some recruiting problems. After you."
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"It's Milly LeCrique, the Hidden Places presenter," says Natasha.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Fransesca looks in the direction Natasha looks in. "Guess all the team members are gathering. Let´s head upstairs together."

To the woman Natasha indicated, Fransesca says, "Hello, I´m Fransesca Morletti, mission pilot. I guess you´re in the team?" The dark haired woman wearing a leather jacket and sun glasses tucked in to her breast pocket, extends her hand to shake the woman´s hand.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Post by Milly LeCrique »

Milly takes the proffered hand and looks appraisngly at the Italian woman.

"Yes, I'm Milly LeCrique. I'm to be the presenter. Timothy Wells' text to me suggested there might be some threat to Natasha. Perhaps we should get inside."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"Yes, he was with us just now...Probably already up there." Morletti holds the door up let´s the two women inside the foyer of the Ophidian. She turns her phone off and casts a last glance at the street outside the HQ and moves in after the others.
TVblog

Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Milly LeCrique »

Milly follows Natasha into the building and looks around for the security guard.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

There is a security guard strolling across the wide open foyer, casually glancing around at those milling inside. It seems they have stepped up security after recent events.

Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

"We´d better take the stairs, the elevators will be crammed. And we´ll rely on our own ability to get to the office. If someone is targeting people of the expedition we should avoid things that might malfunction." Fransesca steers her steps toward the stairs. Coming up to the guard patrolling the foyer, she says, "Pardon me, Sir! Have the Police been here yet regarding the assault on members of the Kamtchaka expedition? We´re attending a meeting with a Daniel Carter. We´re taking the stairs, I got the direction from mr Carter. Be sure to check everyone who enters, right?" She shows him her credentials and then points at the other arrivals. "Check those for their papers, we don´t want any more surprises here." With that she brings Natasha to the stairs. Heading to the location Carter gave her over the phone.
TVblog

Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Milly LeCrique »

<ooc - what floor are we going to?>

Milly approaches Ms. Morletti and asks quietly:"Do you really think it's a good idea to advertise our identities if someone might be targeting expedition members? Can you contact Tim and find out where he is? My mobile isn't working properly."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

On the way to the stairs Fransesca answers Milly, "This place has been targeted since this morning, I believe the ones who have had the luck not to have been targeted will be safe for now. This area has lost it´s element of surprise. They won´t strike twice at a place. If they attack any more members it will be on another location. And the expedition will take us to several..." She checks her cell... and dials Carter,
Last edited by Dave Syrinx on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TVblog

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Francesca gets the Engaged signal as Milly gets a phone call.

Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Milly LeCrique »

Milly looks at the caller information, as she says to Fransesca, "Four flights? Let's go."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Fransesca leads Milly and Tash up the stairs.
TVblog

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

It doesn't take long to reach that very floor, their feet echoing against the linoleum.

Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Milly LeCrique »

<ooc - Milly's phone call?>
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Its a local number but no name flashes up.

Milly LeCrique
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Milly LeCrique »

Milly answers the call.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Opening the door to Daniel´s temporary office, Fransesca beams at the facilitator of the expedition. "We´re here, mr Carter!", she says as she holds the door open for Natasha and Milly. As she looks up she takes in the scenery.
TVblog

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Enter Carter's thread.

Return to “Berlin Chapter”