Prop 9

When you get the number and the link in-game, come here to collect your goodies.

Moderator: Laraqua

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Prop 9

Post by Laraqua »

The Yurikov Ship's Log

Waters calm as we head out of Istanbul. Professor Yakev seemed very worried about the safety of the jade fragments that were found alongside the second Liltian Tablet so far found. The Turkish scholars, despite previous expectations, apparently aggrieved him and he refuses to be quiet about it. He's disturbing the crew with his wild claims. I assured him all was well.

Rough waters last evening. Operations normal, but the crew seems restless. One of the Turks has been telling them ghost stories. I had Lt. Galushkin take him aside and speak with him. Sailors are superstitious enough.

Nothing to report. Situation normal.

Two of the crew have gone missing, and I fear they may have fallen overboard sometime during the night. No trace of either. Lt. Galushkin has tried to contact their families, but something seems to have gone wrong with the radio.

We may have a saboteur on board ... the crate holding the tablet and jade fragments seems to have been opened. Prof. Yakev babbles on about them being jade tiles that pave the road to an indulgent hell. His Russian Orthodox babblings are incensing the crew. We've confined him to his quaters.

We have found blood on the upper and lower decks, and it seems that at least three more of the crew are missing. The men are hysterical. I found the Turk in his cabin, curled up into a ball, muttering something indecipherable to himself. Lt. Galushkin is on the missing crew, as well as the radio technician.

One of the men had a shortwave radio, but all calls for help have so far gone unanswered. Our navigational equipment seem to be behaving strangely. We seem to have moved far from land.

I leave this to whoever may find it. This ship is cursed. May it sink to the crushing depths of Davey Jones Locker before
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Props”