Safe World: Charlie, Jill, Louie and Company

Moderator: Laraqua

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Safe World: Charlie, Jill, Louie and Company

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,You should probably refer to him as [b]Daniel[/b] in this thread, since our characters don't know him as [b]Blackworth[/b] yet.

"Daniel!" calls Lionel. "What does that mean? Don't tell me you've gone batty too!" He hurries after the female creature that he knows is somehow Sarah, motioning for the others to follow him. "Come on, you lot! Let's get to the chopper!"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

There's a moment of rush and thunder and than those you were seeing a moment ago have shifted positions and are now largely on the helicopter. Ronald says: Tell Daniel and Annie not to trust anyone but us... and that they can't lie to Sarah... ever! And... Ronald looks over at Sarah and cringes.... And your daughter loves you old man.... Don't be a Shitake mushroom head and read those books... don't you dissapoint her.

Lionel takes a step up into the helicopter with ease. The helicopter now seems entirely solid to them at least and the others loom into view.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Can everyone now turn to And Now Join Hands, You All Are Damned in Chapter Three.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Chapter Three”