And All Join Hands, As You Are The Damned

Moderator: Laraqua

DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: And All Join Hands, As You Are The Damned

Post by DSIGFUSS »

ooc,Nice recap Handy!! I needed that BIG TIME. Am I to understand that Louie is in the same helicopter as Ronald. Nice!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,No problem. Yes, [b]Ronald[/b] and [b]Louie[/b] are in the same helicopter. We still need Piano man back, as well as the other players. A PM might do the trick, or you could tell them in the lounge in Helluland, since most of them play in your game. They're also active on Dark and Moody - except for Imme, though she's been missing from this site for months too - so it might be a good idea to let them know there.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by SuAside »

Occ: i'm here.
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Post by Andrew »

Cael looked back at his passengers and at the chaos going on back there. He then glanced towards his copilot, Stephen and nodded. The engines that were sitting on standby began to roar to life as he once again started for take off. "Anyone remember just where the hell were going? Seems like months have passed, strange time warps and all I suppose."
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald eyes blaze with gay, gay fire as he realizes he is in the same space with Louie.

I'm not going any where with.... with... with... that janitor!
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

"That's to damn bad clown boy. Only chose you got is to either throw him out of the chopper or jump yourself." Cael stated in a monotone voice.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper

Post by DSIGFUSS »

Ronald grits his teeth and lowers his head in submission.

Craperjacks!

Then, with all of his 135 pounds of pure Ronald power, he hurls himslef across the helicopter at Louie, slapping and whining at the janitor like a 13 year old girl, tears streaming down his face.

Damn you Louie... This is all your fault! Damn you Louie!
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Cael looked back and just shook his head and then banked the chopper down and hard to the left.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Um...we're still on the ground.

"Ronald, no!" calls Sarah when he flings himself at Louie.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple

Post by SuAside »

With everyone's attention distracted, Charlie draws a pistol from a holster hidden behind his back. He aims out of the helicopter's still open door and fires a single round into the ground. Being in a semi-enclosed without hearing protection (save perhaps for the pilots), the produced noise is quite painful to the haggard group of individuals currently in the helicopter.

"SIT - the fuck - DOWN." he yells with a heavy american accent, clearly enraged.

"The next one that starts a fight, or comes too close to Jill, I'm putting a bullet between his eyes." Charlie says loudly as he slams his clenched fist down on bench he's sitting on. His knuckles have gone white.

"Do you've got that?"

(He seems like a person with anger management issues and a short fuse. There is no indication that he isn't being sincere.)

"Don't even try to explain why you're fighting, I simply don't care." he says, with an instability in his voice betraying how tired he is, now averting his eyes "Too much has happened today. Or has it been longer? I don't know. If we are to find what we are supposed to be looking for, we cannot fight eachother."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Ooh, perfect timing! I'm going to go ahead and post [b]Sarah[/b]'s reaction to what older [b]Lionel[/b] does. Since she held her action and her initiative is 21, she gets to act before anyone but [b]Jill[/b], and I'm going to presume she doesn't intervene. I'll edit if Laraqua (or Imme if she returns) decides otherwise. [b]Agnes[/b], your turn next.
ImageImage

The older Lionel suddenly turns on the younger one as he lies helpless on the floor of the helicopter. A scalpel is in his hand, and he lunges at the other Lionel, but in his maddened state he misses badly.

"Daddy, no!" cries Sarah. She doesn't understand why her father's older self is attacking his younger self, but she knows she has to protect him without harming either of them. She whips out her mace in her right hand and her knife in her left in a blur of motion. She sprays the older Lionel in the face. He falls in a quivering, twitching heap to the floor, where he will remain for a very long time indeed. "Nobody hurt him!"

"Sarah, no, you don't understand..." moans the older Lionel. "I have to..."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Mr. Handy wrote:OOC,Um...we're still on the ground.
OOC: That's ok, don't really care. =)

Cael gets the chopper up as quick as he can and then banks it. :P
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Cael has managed to get the helicopter up a dozen feet in the air before banking it. He comes dangerously close to a tree but manages to bring her up all right. Everyone who wasn't strapped in struggle to keep their footing. The threat is there that if he wanted, he could bank it harder and knock them off their feet. The seats with their safety straps seem very inviting right about now. It's hard to be sure if those seats were there previously or not. Jill flinches at Charlie's words and then strapped herself in. Louie and Ronald are separated by the sudden bank, but Ronald could cross to him with ease. The trouble is the helicopter door is still slid open and there's a risk of being knocked out.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Image Image Image

"Cael, be careful!" calls Sarah, her hair whipping back and forth as she looks around. She positions herself between Charlie and the older Lionel to make sure he doesn't shoot him reflexively. "Someone close the doors! Charlie, I need your help with him." She points at the older Lionel with her chin. "Please don't hurt him, but restrain him and strap him in far away from his older self. He's lost his mind. I'm really sorry about this, Daddy, but it's for your own safety. Agnes, can you please help me with the younger one?" She carefully starts to move the younger Lionel to the nearest seat so she can strap him in.

"Sarah..." he croaks, touching her face weakly with his hand. He can't do much else; the agony in his head is too intense.

"I'm going to save you, Daddy...both of you."

"It's the Blinovich Limitation Effect," mutters the older Lionel, rendered helpless by the spray. "I'm sorry, Sarah...I didn't want you to see this, but it's him or me...one of us will die..."

"Daddy, you're not thinking straight. If you kill your younger self, you'll cease to exist."

"No...no time travel..."

"It's like with Brianna, isn't it? There were two of her, but she pulled herself together and they merged into one. Brianna, do you know how you did it? Maybe he can do the same thing. Please, I can't bear for my father to die."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Aidan comes over to help Sarah. "Lionel? How are you feeling? Where does it hurt?"

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by kabukiman »

Agnes try to help the younger one
OOC: First aid?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC: Either First Aid or Medicine will give you an idea of his symptoms. From there, we can figure out if you know any potential ways of treating him.

Andrew
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Andrew »

Cael smirks at Stephen and says over the radio to his passengers in a slightly sarcastic tone, "Oops, my bad. Stick must have slipped. That happens sometimes when your flying a freight train with rotors on top and people in the back are fighting. It's a bit distracting and I get nervous when I know said people have firearms on them."
SuAside
Disciple
Disciple

Post by SuAside »

"The people with guns aint fighting. If they were someone'd be dead right now." Charlie grunted correcting Cael as he got up, holstered the pistol and tried to help Sarah. He did so with fairly little interest in the matter.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Stephen nervously chuckled. "Can't hardly see shit in this ash."

"What's the matter with him?" asked Aidan, trying to awkwardly shove him up onto one of the seats. He looks up at Charlie for help, ignoring Agnes efforts. "We better get him strapped up before there's another jolt. Same with ..." He hesitates. "Other Lionel."

Blackworth simply stares out into the ash. He utters a low-pitched hum that seems to go on breathlessly for far too long.

Return to “Chapter Three”